Hello Everyone,

I needed some advice on a warrior for evg. Below are the questions whose answer if anyone can provide will be helpful:

1. What are the recommended stats for doing evg? My current stats are 9.5k armour, 3.5kdmg and 15k hp. It would be helpful if any pro warrior can provide the stats in three levels like Minimum, Decent and Good. The primary stats: DMG, HP and ARMOUR. With these stats, I went to wave 35 and I can really feel the mobs hit me.

2. What gear is recommended? I currently use Doz Axe, Doz Aegis, Chasmal Armour, Buried set. I have mire artifact and am in the process of getting Valley artifact.

3. What to do when the boss moves back? Chase or stay? Coz I have noticed if I stay, the boss doesn't move and the team can attack but I can't. So I am confused.

4. During the first phase of a wave, I know that I have to kill the mobs. But what to do after that? Do I attack spiders, boss or make them face opposite of my team so that my team is behind and all attacks are direct to the front at me?

5. How to keep constant taunt? I know heal and jugg will taunt, but I am bit confused about the other attacks. Apart from heal and jugg, I use chest splitter and sky smash. Also, is rally cry helpful in evg?

Any help would be appreciated. If anyone wants to meet and show me in-game, don't feel shy. Just drop a message or write your name below I add you.

Thank you,
Litheus