Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Gnarled new rarity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gilsooon View Post
    Its the burden of the seller if no one wants to buy in high price. Let him sell his price. if your not interested just skirt it, your judgement and taste may not be the same with others. Just my 50 cents.
    Thank you man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Ya see, in life I know there's lots of grief
    But your love is my relief"- Marley

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xsilentninjax View Post
    I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda
    Coming right up my good man

Also gnarled is actually a rare vanity I don’t know why that random hater came and tried to ruin the party there’s not many Gnarled Vanity sets in the game and it can be held to the standard of frank set if someone does want the set badly there gonna buy it and since there’s almost little to none left in the game once the vanity has been bought for that price then guess what??? It’s price is now how ever much the last person bought it for and you cannot tell someone hey it’s not worth that when someone out there thought it was but in my personal opinion I think this guy is just mad he doesn’t have it himself I can never understand how people complain about how much someone else decides to sell there vanity??? Especially when it’s rare if you don’t like his price just go find someone else selling it oh.....not gonna happen so either you accept that you will possibly never obtain such a sacred vanity or just move on no need to be a bad apple bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Regifter View Post
    I'm pretty sure the price tag of Frank Set and Gnarled Set have a humungous margin and will stay that way.

Sure Gnarled set may/may not be as rare as Frank Set but take note: Frank Set IS a 2014 LB Vanity while Gnarled set isn't an LB Vanity and it's pretty much is 99.9% Identical to the armor and helm u get on the starter pack. Sure rarity might be a factor for the price of vanities and items but it's not as big of a factor compared to demand. The Gargoyle Set, Mummy Set, and many more rare/inactive vanities who came right before Gnarled set did barely even costs 30m now lol. Don't just jump to conclusions that Gnarled Set costs 100-150m just because it's rare. Let the free market do it's job, no need to advertise these vanities lol.
    I highly disagree here gnarled rarity comes from the fact that the starter items you get are only armors you cannot wear them in any map there not vanity only armors on the other hand Gnarled is a fine piece of vanity that literally does not exist anymore and to top that off not many people even cared to keep that vanity hence why it’s rarity is so high it was seen as a vanity that was not favorable to the public at that time players took it for granted but now seeing it resurfaced it’s a dime piece everyone had the chance to have it but nobody kept it many liquidated this vanity set years later it is back and there’s no way to re obtain this vanity the mage gnarled is worth around 60m or more last I checked naturally I would expect the tank version to be worth even more there’s not many players who can just pull out a gnarled set for you that would mean through thick and thin these players decided to keep this vanity instead of liquidation which 99% of the players did most of the people against the price OP is presenting are just angry they don’t have it you can go to many different maps and spot players wearing frank or even yeti how many times can you go and spot a player wearing gnarled vanity set? Okay then so rightfully so there will be tanks who want to obtain this fine wine and being that the vanity is so rare the seller can determine the price of how much he wants to sell it for the main fear here is that once gnarled set is one day bought for 500m it will be automatically considered a rarity and the vanity collectors who have been sitting on there frank since 2014 will not be able to obtain this vanity so to prevent it from having its spot as a rarity you find any reason possible to try and down play and obviously rare vanity which is understandable completely because when the collectors look at there sets and realize that the most rare vanity in the game the gnarled set isn’t there they will realize they are incomplete and due to the low amount that’s even available for sale in the game it will be impossible for them to ever get it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    I highly disagree here gnarled rarity comes from the fact that the starter items you get are only armors you cannot wear them in any map there not vanity only armors on the other hand Gnarled is a fine piece of vanity that literally does not exist anymore and to top that off not many people even cared to keep that vanity hence why it’s rarity is so high it was seen as a vanity that was not favorable to the public at that time players took it for granted but now seeing it resurfaced it’s a dime piece everyone had the chance to have it but nobody kept it many liquidated this vanity set years later it is back and there’s no way to re obtain this vanity the mage gnarled is worth around 60m or more last I checked naturally I would expect the tank version to be worth even more there’s not many players who can just pull out a gnarled set for you that would mean through thick and thin these players decided to keep this vanity instead of liquidation which 99% of the players did most of the people against the price OP is presenting are just angry they don’t have it you can go to many different maps and spot players wearing frank or even yeti how many times can you go and spot a player wearing gnarled vanity set? Okay then so rightfully so there will be tanks who want to obtain this fine wine and being that the vanity is so rare the seller can determine the price of how much he wants to sell it for the main fear here is that once gnarled set is one day bought for 500m it will be automatically considered a rarity and the vanity collectors who have been sitting on there frank since 2014 will not be able to obtain this vanity so to prevent it from having its spot as a rarity you find any reason possible to try and down play and obviously rare vanity which is understandable completely because when the collectors look at there sets and realize that the most rare vanity in the game the gnarled set isn’t there they will realize they are incomplete and due to the low amount that’s even available for sale in the game it will be impossible for them to ever get it

I dont doubt its rarity nor its price, but i still cant see how people are with a straight face claiming this is a fine piece of art.
    Either way when one makes a brand new account and they so much as open the level booster chest, they get this armor handed to the all the way up to lv41 (i think its 41)
    The Vanity piece may very well be rare and im definitely not saying it isnt, but come on... there must be thousands if not tens of thousands identical looking pieces in the game.
    Seeing people legitimately comparing this gnarled set to frank set hurts on an existential level.
    Regardless, collectors are known to cough up ridiculous prices for sometimes the most hideous things, so putting a cap on this vanity’s worth is not fair to do.
    Doesnt mean people can pull some astronomical prices out of their ***, aint how it works

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    I dont doubt its rarity nor its price, but i still cant see how people are with a straight face claiming this is a fine piece of art.
    Either way when one makes a brand new account and they so much as open the level booster chest, they get this armor handed to the all the way up to lv41 (i think its 41)
    The Vanity piece may very well be rare and im definitely not saying it isnt, but come on... there must be thousands if not tens of thousands identical looking pieces in the game.
    Seeing people legitimately comparing this gnarled set to frank set hurts on an existential level.
    Dude you literally keep talking about the gear that has nothing to do with the vanity bro. You and your little group are hypocrites because you guys hyped prices of stuff you guys owned and I watch you guys done it and never said anything. Now your bashing people that have something that’s in low circulation this is very funny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    The same could be said for me there are many impostors but only one Burger Baron beauty is in the eye of the gold holder those lvl 41 armors only go so far as being a afk set nobody can hop in a map with the Gnarled Vanity Set it’s just not happening you will never see 1000 identical tanks in vardan valley running evg or deep marsh with Gnarled Vanity Set it’s not happening in fact with there being so many identicals having the real deal makes it even MORE rare nothing can be said about the Gnarled Vanity Set that takes away its top tier spot in my opinion it’s more rare then frank set considering the low amount of players who even have the real deal there will be many impostors but there can only be one true Gnarled Vanity set and that is a fact that cannot be disputed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Rarity does not drive prices, demand does. Simple line to rebut your essay comment. Buyers in actual set prices not the sellers "demand".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gilsooon View Post
    Rarity does not drive prices, demand does. Simple line to rebut your essay comment. Buyers in actual set prices not the sellers "demand".
    Huh? I think you should have read a little lower before you thee this comment in I’ll re state:

Player A , has 1 out of the 2 Gnarled Vanity Sets in the entire game and Player B has the second gnarled vanity set that he refuses to sell.

Player A drives the price because if I want to buy it I will have to go to him and whatever price he gives me I either have to accept it or move on time will continue to make the vanity much more of a rarity therefore he can continue to up his price however he feels so yes rarity determines price when the hand sanitizers started to disappear in the beginning of covid stores who still had them in stock decided to raise the price they hold the hand sanitizer that people want so they will pay extra for it if they feel they really needed it this is kinda common sense bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Who does even care about this vanity? I mean happy if u like it and wear it but its not special in any way as it was just buyable for plats. Useless drama, and yes I have one of them too.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Who does even care about this vanity? I mean happy if u like it and wear it but its not special in any way as it was just buyable for plats. Useless drama, and yes I have one of them too.
    come on now the price alone shows there some who care and want this vanity and there wasn’t drama here until that one player but to say it isn’t special in any way is down playing the vanity there’s a very limited quantity of it around and it’s more rare then a good amount of current LB vanity’s that’s around considering the owners of those vanity’s resell every month or so this vanity was out of commission for years only resurfacing now this year the same can’t be said for any of the other Lb vanity’s not even ice golem and collectors only have a small time when they can get this vanity because once the next buyer purchases and decides not to sell it will once again vanish from the AL servers. That’s a fact

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

come on now the price alone shows there some who care and want this vanity and there wasn’t drama here until that one player but to say it isn’t special in any way is down playing the vanity there’s a very limited quantity of it around and it’s more rare then a good amount of current LB vanity’s that’s around considering the owners of those vanity’s resell every month or so this vanity was out of commission for years only resurfacing now this year the same can’t be said for any of the other Lb vanity’s not even ice golem and collectors only have a small time when they can get this vanity because once the next buyer purchases and decides not to sell it will once again vanish from the AL servers. That’s a fact

These claims are shallow. You have no proof its more rare than lb sets. I say there have been quite many around, most now unused bc its old and unattractive. The fact alone that I had this set in my inventory without even knowing means that some others might have it too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

These claims are shallow. You have no proof its more rare than lb sets. I say there have been quite many around, most now unused bc its old and unattractive. The fact alone that I had this set in my inventory without even knowing means that some others might have it too.
    I’m willing to bet that that’s not true this vanity set hasn’t been seen for years actually and now your just here degrading the set for reasons unknown let others go check there inv and see if it’s there you just want to take away the fact that what I said is true it’s extremely rare to have the gnarled vanity set especially for tank I’m in maps a lot besides 1 tank who I send with it who made me originally make my thread lookin for it for mage nobody else has this set there’s not a majority of people with it compared to frank and yeti and others name a time you can go in a map and randomly find 2 or more tanks with gnarled vanity set? Not gonna happen but it’s very easy to find that for almost every other lb set that’s the truth if you believe so find the “quite many” tanks wearing gnarled set then good luck with that bud

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

I’m willing to bet that that’s not true this vanity set hasn’t been seen for years actually and now your just here degrading the set for reasons unknown let others go check there inv and see if it’s there you just want to take away the fact that what I said is true it’s extremely rare to have the gnarled vanity set especially for tank I’m in maps a lot besides 1 tank who I send with it who made me originally make my thread lookin for it for mage nobody else has this set there’s not a majority of people with it compared to frank and yeti and others name a time you can go in a map and randomly find 2 or more tanks with gnarled vanity set? Not gonna happen but it’s very easy to find that for almost every other lb set that’s the truth if you believe so find the “quite many” tanks wearing gnarled set then good luck with that bud

I didnt say that. I said people have it but dont wear it just like myself. However, this discussion is pointless. Ill sell my set.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I didnt say that. I said people have it but dont wear it just like myself. However, this discussion is pointless. Ill sell my set.
    Pointless indeed no reason for you to come out of nowhere with the negativity all points I stated are backed by real facts not just made up fantasy’s.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Grinch u cant lie tho its rare but ugly😂😭 it doesnt matter how rare it is if no one wants it no one is gonna pay besides fake offers lol

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XxretepxX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XxretepxX View Post
    Grinch u cant lie tho its rare but ugly it doesnt matter how rare it is if no one wants it no one is gonna pay besides fake offers lol
    Bugface by many can be considered “ugly” that doesn’t stop players who want it from buying it clearly there is a demand for the vanity and there’s a extremely limited amount of sellers and idk where this fake offers thing is came from but I won’t entertain it I’m sticking with the facts here only Gnarled is a rare vanity with limited quantities and what’s being said here is that it isn’t rare and that it being rare but “unattractive” means that whoever has it must sell for some low price just because the majority who don’t have it says so uh uh that’s not how it works bro

( Also I don’t believe the vanity to be ugly considering a couple months ago I was on the HUNT for this vanity badly many threads to prove this ).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Lol this was a limited sale item back in 2014-15 your talking as if this was a tier item. I for sure remember people were buying commando and kraken pirate set over gnarled. You now trying to flip the script saying lots of people have it in the inventory sitting

If you see anyone running around with it make sure you check the lvl of the player

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roblox View Post
    Lol this was a limited sale item back in 2014-15 your talking as if this was a tier item. I for sure remember people were buying commando and kraken pirate set over gnarled. You now trying to flip the script saying lots of people have it in the inventory sitting

If you see anyone running around with it make sure you check the lvl of the player

+1 from The Burger Baron

I can even admit to this myself steel commando and kraken set was the go to I only bought gnarled with the leftover plat I had and this random lie about it being “quite many” was just hilarious I can guarantee there’s more frank sets in the game then gnarled set that should tell you something it’s possible he was in Glinstone outpost before he came to this thread just outright lying for no reason

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

+1 from The Burger Baron

I can even admit to this myself steel commando and kraken set was the go to I only bought gnarled with the leftover plat I had and this random lie about it being “quite many” was just hilarious I can guarantee there’s more frank sets in the game then gnarled set that should tell you something it’s possible he was in Glinstone outpost before he came to this thread just outright lying for no reason

This man literally insulted the vanity which were designed by someone in sts smh

Like I stated earlier they only hate cause they don’t have.

Look how nice gnarled looks

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Roblox For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

+1 from The Burger Baron

Checking the level doesnt matter... 76 players can wear low level gear too.
    The point is that I was actively playing during that event and I bought a set of each mage version for gold. Ive been on a discord with people who bought a set of each for every class. And I believe that at least some other players did that too.