Now before I start let me post this so others can understand because different people may have different names for it.

Bait : food used to entice fish or other animals as prey.

Hello my fellow Arlorian’s , I am a regular fisher in-fact I would consider myself an Angler at this point. Now to go into the topic I’ve been going down to the dock to go fishing at a local beach near me for the past week and I met a guy who made me pose the question what’s the greatest bait? Now to give context this past week I’ve been using great bait and to say in laymen’s terms I’ve filled the boat a couple of these days but the last 2 days have been a little bit unfulfilling now I usually use live bait for example, meal worms, wax worms and crickets or sometimes I use a finesse worm but I usually don’t have problems with these types of bait they work very well with the fishes but today I seen a guy using bread? Like plain wheat bread he rolled it into like a ball and he was catching way more fish then me but it didn’t make much sense to me so now I’m here asking you guys maybe some of you having some fishing experience what would you say is the greatest bait? Usually I use live bait but today the guy introduced me into a different type of bait which is really successful for catching big fish can any fellow angler’s in the forums?? Your input it greatly appreciated thanks players

- The Burger Baron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk