Thread: Winter Event: Snow Dragon Vanities

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Default Winter Event: Snow Dragon Vanities

Devs pls read this thread. I know that i am not the only one who is disappointed that the traditional dragon vanity set reward has changed from Plat Tier to only 5 lb( 15 at all). Im really sad because i think the whole winter event theme is usually around the dragon sets, and thats one of the points why the winter event is my favorite. You can farm money, merch in any event, but only winter brings these special vanities. It's one of the best parts of the event, And making it Leaderboard does kick out abouz 98% of active players. It's impossible for the most players. I know devs you maybe want to see more people grind and play more and harder, but the fun died, for the most people. Less players will play event, because they get their best vanity set robbed and put on Lb. Devs pls give as any way to get it without Lb. Maybe make some special recolor with special features for Lb, set the normal on plat tier and make the points you need for Plat Tier higher. Or get the normal Snow Dragon Set on Crates or for Sale in Plat Store, but PLS give us ANY WAY to get this vanity( You can keep aura for lb), since Lb will be impossible. Devs i write here in hope that you can make a change ( to save Winter), and if anyone of you guys agree, pls set a 1+ to catch attention of devs.
    From one of your Arcane Legends fans,
    Happy Christmas ^_^
    Last edited by Stormydragon; 12-16-2020 at 01:49 PM.