Let me see if I understand what you just said (it sounds too good to be true!).

So basically we now have a new potential meta for L30-32 which feels more like (maybe even better) than the og version of the zone. It’s easier to identify people who are using a clean ring if they choose to use winter one. If we don’t see that special effect for the ring, they go bye bye from the game/ booted. The issue with enchants previously is that we couldn’t tell if people used them or not and now this new ring makes it easy to see. Ammy isn’t an issue because tank based pvp is still more skill based.

Few concerns are that we had a tank meta just before L40 died and mages reigned supreme. As a result mages were everywhere and that zone died. Maybe it was because the gap between a fully maxed myth ammy for armour and for damage was bigger than compared to having 2 enchantment slots. I think it’s safe to say that cinch should increase damage rolls to up to 50 max (up from 30). This will allow birds to compete. Because let’s face it they need all the help they can get, mage nerfs are non existent.