Thread: How to transfer $ thru different accounts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Lightbulb How to transfer $ thru different accounts

No, I am not offfering to help transfer money, just to make that clear. So now, for example, i have two different accounts, 50k on Wackusack, but i need 50k on remembernoob. But how do i transfer this money? I will tell how to do this. I will use the cs, a simple transaction, so i log on to remembernoob, and i sell a really noob item for 50k, this might cost you a bit, but not too much, then, i log on to wackusack and use the 50k i have to buy the noob item for sale in the cs. then i log back on to remembernoob and complete the sale. i have just transferred 50k from wackusack to remembernoob.One last thing, on Chrome, for all you Pc players, you can just open two tabs-Wack

DONATIONS ALWAYS ACCEPTED BUYING L65 SANGUINE ARMOR FOR 50k OR LESS

I LOVE YOU STS FOR MERGING MY ACCOUNTS
    Last edited by Willwacku; 04-15-2012 at 03:58 PM. Reason: ty Kiitz!
    wackusack-66 bird, willwacku 56 mage, drywash 50 bear, wetwash 37 bear, ilwackusackli 35 bird, tvvinkerbell 12 bear, ihost 7 bear, remembernoob 35 mage, sushiaddict 30 mage, and afh, 30 bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willwacku View Post
    No, I am not offfering to help transfer money, just to make that clear. So now, for example, i have two different accounts, 50k on Wackusack, but i need 50k on remembernoob. But how do i transfer this money? I will tell how to do this. I will use the cs, a simple transaction, so i log on to remembernoob, and i sell a really noob item for 50k, this might cost you a bit, but not too much, then, i log on to wackusack and use the 50k i have to buy the noob item for sale in the cs. then i log back on to remembernoob and complete the sale. i have just transferred 50k from wackusack to remembernoob.-Wack

DONATIONS ALWAYS ACCEPTED BUYING L65 SANGUINE ARMOR FOR 50k OR LESS
    Or, if you have a different device you can do it for free. Or... just use one account?

Good luck getting that armor

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

yeah, the transaction costs are kind of steep... If you don't have a friend you can really trust, you can just do it on iphone & chrome or ipad & chrome -- mix & match!

You can even do chrome & chrome!
    Kiitz - Int/Dex Bear (66) || Kiitx - Dex Bird (66) || Kiitzx - Int/Dex Mage (66)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Ill buy a 65 longbow for 50k too o_O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Or you can just be normal and have sts merge the accounts. Been done to my brothers account.
    Lv76 Full Dex Bird Supernamek, Lv76 Full Int Nuke Mage Supersongokou, Lv76 Tank Bear Darkpiccolo, Lv76 Tank Support Rhino Darknamek, Lv76 Full Dex DOT Fox Kakkorot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Srsly dude? not to embarrass myself, but i have FOUR pvp accounts, i hope u can see the pain of switching every few minutes...ill contact sts! THNKS!!=)
    wackusack-66 bird, willwacku 56 mage, drywash 50 bear, wetwash 37 bear, ilwackusackli 35 bird, tvvinkerbell 12 bear, ihost 7 bear, remembernoob 35 mage, sushiaddict 30 mage, and afh, 30 bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

u can merge accounts?!? I have like 7 accounts lol I would like to do that if possible.
    Jugernuget (66) Proud Member of Hella Good
    <a href=http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=63456&dateline=1329747605 target=_blank>http://www.spacetimestudios.com/imag...ine=1329747605</a>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

What? Why can't you log in each account and just use trade? I'm sooo confused...Log on account 1 onto your device, account 2 onto device 2 or chrome. Trade. Done.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Fyrce, some people dont have two devices, people who did probably figured this out, so i make a guide for those with only one device=)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

To cheap to buy character slots? Btw your going to need the amount of character slot of char u have on 1 acct to merge them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Elite, i was a noob back then, as some people mentioned on other forums, so i made multiple accounts, i have plat for A LOT of slots now, and if i combine all the plat spread thru my accs, alot will come=)