Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For those who wonder what is written :)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Razererxx View Post
    Ohhh so you are spamming emojis every other sentwnce. Got it "player"
    Most likely unable to comprehend text I see this trend with a lot of irate players on here sad condition that effects many.

Anyways I already explained that if your not going to comment on the topic at hand then it would be best to just leave the thread? I don’t want this thread to become drama fest this topic is really good and interesting gets me excited to see new replies from other players giving there insight or knowledge on the topic as I find it really important somewhat and I think it wouldn’t be a stretch to ask you to just have some respect for the original poster and stick to the topic and please keep the personal aggression out of here? Private message exists for a reason please use them otherwise keep it out of here have some respect for the OP thanks player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post

On a side note the most underrated vanity in my opinion is the Burger Baron Set I’ve already went into to full detail so many times about the set because it’s literally 5th dimensional when you try and break it down to the specifications it’s limitless the amount of different things you can point out in the Burger Baron Set I really advice players if you really wanna take your experience to the next level to invest in a Burger Baron set unfortunately if you don’t already have the [Burgermeister] title then you are only going to have half the experience but being that I Am The Burger Baron it isn’t much to be worried about because there can only be one Burger Baron and that’s me but you can feel the experience that STS was trying to get you to understand with the Burger Baron vanity set I urge players to looo into this vanity set you may find out things about yourself that you never knew don’t just take the vanity for face value look a little deep into it and I promise you will be here thanking me for the suggestion that help change your entire view on not only this game but life itself but that’s just my gift to you all The Burger Baron vanity set is one you guys should really check out and come to your own conclusions it’s almost unexplainable in words how good the set is The eyes of those who see will not be dim, And the ears of those who hear will listen. Have a nice day players

- The Burger Baron

this is related to the thread how? take your own advice too, and I'm also 90% sure I'm not the only one who skips your replies in every thread now

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kystone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    the order of the alphabet does have a meaning in the order they are. it specifically relates to the nord creation story:
    F "cattle/wealth" followed by U which has a connotation of water then TH "giant" then A "god".

that aside, now the creation story (partly roughly)
    first there is an void with fire and ice on either side, when they meet fire melts ice flooding water and birthing the first giant and cow. the cow licks the ice for salt and finds the first god, then more gods and giants until we finally have the allfather wotan (odin).

now look again at the order of runes as the start the first stave:
    cattle watter giant god. you can see the rough outline of my peoples creation story.

-"sue" youre friendly neighborhood cuban viking history nerd

ps "vili" is odins brother
    Wooooo NICE isn’t that amazing?? These small details are so cool when there broken down like this and most people wouldn’t really know what’s going on with that being said I think this brings a brand new meaning towards the aura itself I’m sure people now will be much more interested in finding out the meaning the time & meaning that STS is putting into these vanity’s it’s absolutely mind boggling wearing those vanity’s for some ( me ) has a brand née meaning for me rather then it just being some simple aura to be honest majority of the new auras have very significant means which is really just amazing when you think about it THANKS STS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    this is related to the thread how? take your own advice too, and I'm also 90% sure I'm not the only one who skips your replies in every thread now
    More lack of comprehension skill players I’m saying that the Burger Baron has very significant meaning just like these vanity’s in here the original poster took time out to break down what some of the vanity’s mean and I was saying that it’s the same with the Burger Baron vanity set it has significant meanings rather then just being some random set same with the Hoarfrost and the Runic aura if you could put your aggression towards the side I think this would be very clear here duh anger blinds the mind this a valid example here and I don’t care about you skipping my replies you didn’t even offer any insight into the topic at hand you came here only to throw your aggression towards me since you had a bad day this topic really good if you take time and just read it try and lighten up a little player it will help out in the long run

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

The symbolism behind these new auras and vanity’s are so amazing and they easily slip last the average player unless you do some intel and research on them it’s absolutely mind blowing and I love it .

On a side note the most underrated vanity in my opinion is the Burger Baron Set I’ve already went into to full detail so many times about the set because it’s literally 5th dimensional when you try and break it down to the specifications it’s limitless the amount of different things you can point out in the Burger Baron Set I really advice players if you really wanna take your experience to the next level to invest in a Burger Baron set unfortunately if you don’t already have the [Burgermeister] title then you are only going to have half the experience but being that I Am The Burger Baron it isn’t much to be worried about because there can only be one Burger Baron and that’s me but you can feel the experience that STS was trying to get you to understand with the Burger Baron vanity set I urge players to looo into this vanity set you may find out things about yourself that you never knew don’t just take the vanity for face value look a little deep into it and I promise you will be here thanking me for the suggestion that help change your entire view on not only this game but life itself but that’s just my gift to you all The Burger Baron vanity set is one you guys should really check out and come to your own conclusions it’s almost unexplainable in words how good the set is The eyes of those who see will not be dim, And the ears of those who hear will listen. Have a nice day players

- The Burger Baron

Was all this marketing of a vanity you own a joke or actually serious?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Lmaoo 1 week from now " Baron rarer than Gnarled set"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

I’m saying that the Burger Baron has very significant meaning just like these vanity’s in here the original poster took time out to break down what some of the vanity’s mean and I was saying that it’s the same with the Burger Baron vanity set it has significant meanings

ignorance is bliss they say

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aeot View Post
    Was all this marketing of a vanity you own a joke or actually serious?

At this point I don’t even know what to say do you players really think I could be emphasizing a vanity this much if I didn’t mean it? What do I gain from doing that? How can this possibly be a “joke” what is the joke?? I take everything I’m saying about this vanity very seriously this is not some joke to me and for you to say that actually offended me honestly I mean every single word I say about the Burger Baron vanity set it’s truly untouchable I’m just trying to have players experience a new level of ecstasy but by all means you don’t have to buy the vanity don’t listen to me if you think I’m just “joking” around here I don’t understand who you take me to be. Anyways before I let my aggression get the better of me have a nice day player

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

More lack of comprehension skill players I’m saying that the Burger Baron has very significant meaning just like these vanity’s in here the original poster took time out to break down what some of the vanity’s mean and I was saying that it’s the same with the Burger Baron vanity set it has significant meanings rather then just being some random set same with the Hoarfrost and the Runic aura if you could put your aggression towards the side I think this would be very clear here duh anger blinds the mind this a valid example here and I don’t care about you skipping my replies you didn’t even offer any insight into the topic at hand you came here only to throw your aggression towards me since you had a bad day this topic really good if you take time and just read it try and lighten up a little player it will help out in the long run

+1 From the Hotdog Mike. I too likes and agrees with such statement in words of beauty and wisdom. Anger is a disgraceful emotion which such may come across on a daily basis sadly. As once thy said “be one with emotion and don’t cause a commotion”-Alfred Jackson rigmington jr the 3rd. 🤛😂

-Hotdog Mike.
    Last edited by Giant bench; 12-22-2020 at 05:35 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Giant bench For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Giant bench View Post
    +1 From the Hotdog Mike. I too likes and agrees with such statement in words of beauty and wisdom. Anger is a disgraceful emotion which such may come across on a daily basis sadly. As once thy said “be one with emotion and don’t cause a commotion”-Alfred Jackson rigmington jr the 3rd.

-Hotdog Mike.
    I appreciate the +1 but you cited your words with some characters that don’t exist so I’m not sure of your intentions with this reply here nevertheless have a nice day player thanks for the +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

I appreciate the +1 but you cited your words with some characters that don’t exist so I’m not sure of your intentions with this reply here nevertheless have a nice day player thanks for the +1

They only exist through our hearts, characters, people, things, have true meaning on sight. Nothing is impossible only the inevitable, don’t let your hatred blind you from for as he once said “be one with you and you with thee for it’s only safe thy indeed. ”- Borock Aboma
    🤛😂
    -Hotdog Mike.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Giant bench For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

They only exist through our hearts, characters, people, things, have true meaning on sight. Nothing is impossible only the inevitable, don’t let your hatred blind you from for as he once said “be one with you and you with thee for it’s only safe thy indeed. ”- Borock Aboma

-Hotdog Mike.
    The Burger Baron is a real person that exists I just want you to understand that firstly and “Borock Aboma” does not exist therefore the quotes your saying have no real citations meaning that there just made up and for that reason mainly I will not engage with your rambling of words here but still have a nice day player

- The Burger Baron

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

The Burger Baron is a real person that exists I just want you to understand that firstly and “Borock Aboma” does not exist therefore the quotes your saying have no real citations meaning that there just made up and for that reason mainly I will not engage with your rambling of words here but still have a nice day player

- The Burger Baron

I have no clue why you seem so aggressive toward my response, Seems hatred has entered your body and is feeding off your negative energy. 👺Please don’t let hatred guide you for it only strengthens over time! Borock Aboma does exist in our hearts and mind, your negative energy is causing this mishap! Fight it! You can! For existence is within all of us.

As she once said “it ain’t broke it ain’t right”-Miss Orin Stephens🤛😂

-Hotdog Mike

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Giant bench For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I have no clue why you seem so aggressive toward my response, Seems hatred has entered your body and is feeding off your negative energy. Please don’t let hatred guide you for it only strengthens over time! Borock Aboma does exist in our hearts and mind, your negative energy is causing this mishap! Fight it! You can! For existence is within all of us.

As she once said “it ain’t broke it ain’t right”-Miss Orin Stephens

-Hotdog Mike
    Have a nice day player

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Have a nice day player

Right back at you playa 🤛😂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XxretepxX View Post
    That dude reminds me of the old days when runagain used to be the annoying guy on forums now its this clown
    Is there some way to have an ignore button? If there was one, maybe this and the rest of the off-related topic comments could have been avoided? JS

Ty Op for the insight on the runic symbols. It's really neat to know.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly. - Morticia Adams

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darkestfaire View Post
    Is there some way to have an ignore button? If there was one, maybe this and the rest of the off-related topic comments could have been avoided? JS

You posted what I was thinking and it was nice to see an intelligent thread that was game related.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

the order of the alphabet does have a meaning in the order they are. it specifically relates to the nord creation story:
    F "cattle/wealth" followed by U which has a connotation of water then TH "giant" then A "god".

first there is an void with fire and ice on either side, when they meet fire melts ice flooding water and birthing the first giant and cow. the cow licks the ice for salt and finds the first god, then more gods and giants until we finally have the allfather wotan (odin).

cattle watter giant god. you can see the rough outline of my peoples creation story.

Really appreciate! With this explanation the aura get a really deep meaning!!!
    Thank you very much my friend and i wish you an awesome Holiday Season!!!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Good one!
    Surprising to find out that someone is a brother to Odin and not a son/daughter lol

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Eatdamage For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darkestfaire View Post

U tap on the profile pic n choose ignore option. It works well.Name:  DA3D1102-A981-435D-BEF2-2F75E79B8632.jpeg
Views: 103
Size:  452.2 KB
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post: