Thread: PvP Guides-L30-31 PvP Shivering Stomp/Debuff bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Wink PvP Guides-L30-31 PvP Shivering Stomp/Debuff bear

P I-Build/Intro
    So guys, you have a L30 bear thats kinda noob...with four plat you can make him PRO! So to make this work, you need damage, to best the high

armor of the common dex-mage, yet has the defense to keep you alive while locking him/her in a debuff. All of this can be accomplished through

this build. Please follow along carefully[---->6 rage,6 beckon, 6 stomp, 6 crushing blow, and 5 hellscream. As of now, i wish to explain

this build, trying to quench any doubts. So, 6 rage is a must, 6 on combo skills also allows you to rush noobs, and have a chance of the huge

damage combo of shattered. Now for debuffs, many of you would make crushing blow 5 and hellscream 6. There is a reason for this, and i feel i

have already given a hint about this. the majority of players already have pure dex, so hellscream already has the minimal effect, but also, we dont

have iron blood or dodge either, so we need the -65 damage of crushing blow to make up for it.

PII-Gear
    ! Please watch carefully at the shown below.

Hat- Sniper's Penguin Snowcap, pink, L27, very cheap, around 2k

Armor, Shivering Frozen Yeti Leather, pink, L30, around 10k

Weapon, Shivering Ice Talon for shattered combo, or Shivering Ice Auto-Bow, both L30 pink, 5-10k

Wing- Shivering Frozen Wing, L30, pink, 2-5k

Ring- 9 armor 1 dodge, OR 10 dmg

PIII-Skill Point Arrangement

WOOT EASIEST PART EVER!

Pure dex.

PIV-Usage

This is a awesome build vs mage, find a wall to pin them with so they dont go flying away. Now i think that Hellscream is merely a little something to force a heal out of them. So do this, Beckon, Hellscream,{wait for ice proc} Stomp, {Wait for heal if not already} Crushing Blow, now whichever Hellscream comes first or beckon, do them, and that should leave the mage pretty much helpless.

This build owns other bears too, prefer to kite, with max beckon and stomp, bcs you want to wear off their IB, which is when you close in and finish them with debuffs and auto. Also, if you really want to irritate them, use the xbow for 12m Range!

Now the bird section will be short, you will lose vs birds, so dont think about it.

RUSHING

I love this build and chose it as my fav for this sole reason. Rushing. You can basically troll anybody with your dual Smash/Shattered combo. As for noobs, it will be hard to ks from you, you have the highest damage/skill, so you almost get every kill. Well, i guess this is it. Thnks everybody!!-Wack
    wackusack-66 bird, willwacku 56 mage, drywash 50 bear, wetwash 37 bear, ilwackusackli 35 bird, tvvinkerbell 12 bear, ihost 7 bear, remembernoob 35 mage, sushiaddict 30 mage, and afh, 30 bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

no stomps just cb? and hey tvvinkerbell

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

? yes stomp. ye, and who are you? ;D
    wackusack-66 bird, willwacku 56 mage, drywash 50 bear, wetwash 37 bear, ilwackusackli 35 bird, tvvinkerbell 12 bear, ihost 7 bear, remembernoob 35 mage, sushiaddict 30 mage, and afh, 30 bear