Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default Chain Reaction

So, my story begins like this:
    I've noticed a lot of bad things going around in the forums, and decided that I should become a WALRUS. WALRUSES are peaceful animals and they're well behaved, better behaved than humans. I've already eaten 10 tons of food and cut of my arms, and I now slide where ever I go. I've already bought plane tickets to go to the Arctic Circle (that's where the majority of walruses live). If you support me I WILL BECOME THE GREATEST WALRUS EVAR! (:3=

I'm just kidding here is the real story:
    I Pvp A LOT, like A LOT, I've perfected a lvl 19, 20, and 23 bear build that almost no one can defeat, and also a 26 Mage that I beat people almost 96% of the time. This shows that I've been Pvping a lot I've been seeing a lot of bad things in Pvp going on such as farming of newer players without reason and VERY INAPPROPRIATE language used in Pvp. Recently I've been seeing a lot of sad things going around not only in Pvp but in towns and dungeons. There is a lot of vulgar language being used and that's a serious problem. A lot of "Pro's" are scaring off newer players in PL with scams, inappropriate language, and by making fun of them. PL is a video game where we go to, to have fun, not to be made fun of. As a community I want to start a new program called "Chain Reaction". In this program people start off a chain reactions by doing good to the community, and helping others. If someone looks new and is trying to sell a useless pink found at pentacle of pain then you should pay for it, not for 500 gold but for 50k this is will show that person that PL is a place of good not evil, and maybe one day we might too give out money and help others and get a positive view on this game. I'm not saying to give out free gold, I'm saying that you should do something nice, even if its small, like when someone kills you in Pvp don't rage and say noob say good job or nice build. A simple idea can start a chain reaction! Not everyone that PL use the forums, so lets get out there and change the WORLD!

BUT WE CAN'T DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF HATE :O
    Last edited by Cake; 04-09-2012 at 09:42 PM.
    Would you look at that its the banana king

You've been trolled face palm*

YOU'VE BEEN TROLLED

OMG OMG OMG LOOK --->YOU'VE BEEN TROLLED AGAIN