Thread: Announcing "Order Of The Vines" Join Today!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Default Announcing "Order Of The Vines" Join Today!

Attachment 9433

Update: Added the first of our guild logo's! Tell us what you think!

Update: 15/4/12 We have started a forum group, which can be found here : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?groupid=453 We will invite you to the group when you join the guild!

Update: 15/4/12 Guild Forums are up and running!

http://orderofthevines.freeforums.org/index.php Please create an account and introduce yourself!

Update: 15/4/12 The Guild Logo is in the works and it should hopefully be set up very soon! Guild Forums are up! Check above for link!

We are connected like Vines, We will grow together to the top!

We have started Recruiting! Please add either all our officers for more chance of joining! Remember you MUST BE level 25 to join! Constructing a guild member list which I will update Regularly!

I am pleased to announce a brand new guild for Pocket Legends called "Order Of The Vines". Myself and Nazgulking have been thinking about a guild, and it is finally the time where I can post about the guild!

Nazgulking and I have decided on the guild name "Order Of The Vines". The guild was originally going to be called "Alterran Guardians".

Since to make this guild I have to make a good investment in terms of gold, I want to gather all the possible members here.

It will be a medium sized guild with an average number of around 25-30 members overall.

You may be wondering, what is the aim for this guild? What makes it so special? Aim of a guild is extremely important in the creation of a guild. A good aim makes a guild stand out from the rest!

The aim for this guild will be a PVE/PVP based guild, and will be open at this current stage in testing for levels 25 or over! We might change this in the future, so Dont worry if you do not meet the level requirement! We will be inviting members into the guild hopefully during the next few days, but I cannot set a release date at this time.

Now, your next thoughts might be about promotions and demotions? How will this process work?

Promotion and demoting guild members:

At this time:

1. Members will be promoted to recruiter at level 40.

2. Recruiters will be promoted to officer at level 60. This is to stop officers removing other guild members!

Promotion from "recruiter" to "officer" will be discussed with the guild master (skeletonlord) and the other officers. We will discuss if you are ready for promotion or not, and if you are trustworthy.

Of course, I can demote members from officer down to recruiter or from recruiter to member. This I need to enforce because if a guild officer starts to demote or kick members, I NEED TO BE ABLE TO REMOVE THEM MYSELF.

Rules:

1. No asking for promotions!

2. No begging!

3. Recruiters MUST BE level 40!

4. Officers MUST BE level 60!

If you are interested in joining "Order Of The Vines", please post your in game name and level below in a post. That way, we can see who is interested in the guild and who isn't!

If anyone has any questions regarding the guild, please private message either me or Nazgulking. Will be help you out!

Guild Member List(Will update!)

1. Skeletonlord - Guild Master
    2. Gotmogh - Co-Founder
    3. Phoenixguard - Officer
    4. Phoenixking - Officer
    5. Phoenixqueen - Officer
    6. Appleisaaac - Officer
    7. Deathassain - Recruiter
    8. Icecreamx - Recruiter
    9. Notyocheese - Recruiter
    10. Rdze - Recruiter
    11. Shadowgriffen - Recruiter
    12. Aliso - Member

Last edited by Skeletonlord; 04-21-2012 at 09:57 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Skeletonlord For This Useful Post: