FIrst five minutes was Interesting.

Choose Gender/face (wait no color options for either? Lame.)

Wait what, did i miss a step? I was supposed to name this guy right? Oh well. ONWARD TO THE TUTORIAL!

Interesting. Very 'gives you a feel of having LOTS of power'. Liked that you have to do more than just murder your way through (the non-combative 'missions'.)

Final boss of the tutorial is... Odd. Kinda flailed around before clicking on the button the tutorial pointed at, but didn't feel like much cause and effect here.

NOW I get ot name character/go into invintory/etc. Great. Got skills I didn't want and didn't have an option ot not learn and got hit with a (compared to respec costs in Star Legend) too high price to re-spec. Lame.

After the first five minutes:
I like that some of the missions make you wait before continuing in a way. IN a way I dont like it. When it's a couple minutes or a half hour hey great groovy Ican kill time in capture the flag (even though it's a cube.) Kinda wish there was a deathmatch (hell even here there'd be an excuse or why you can respawn!) However making me wait NINE HOURS is... a bit excessive. As is the constant badgering to try getting me to spend plat (want more blood? Plat. Want gold? Plat. WANT EXPERIANCE POINTS? Plat!)

I realize Spacetime needs money to work, but this punching you in the face and begging for money at every turn feels... a bit overbearing.

Also. The promo code items. Great idea! Even better when you let the community share codes they found. Get everyone involved in the scavenger hunt. That's win. Having maybe three or four models (mace, swords, daggers, bones) with no variations in each type is Lame. Very lame. Would have also liked to see promo-code outfits. Then again that might actually happen but in the thread where the codes are aggregated was full of weapons.