Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Official Dark Legends Feedback Thread - Player vs. Player

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

My first post ever on sts I hope m not breaking any laws all I need and expect from developers for pvp is
    please provide experience and gold based on number of deaths and kills something like for each kill 5 xp and 10 gold will do and for getting killed give me 5 gold everyone will be happy and no frustration if u hve no energy just go for pvp and gain experience and lvl up this will make a pvp which is already good even better and doing this one change can solve many problems give 15 gold for each death no one will leave pvp during match don't give experience and gold bonus to players who leave the pvp in between give extra gold or some special vanity or legendary items to the player who gets max kills n max flags these changes can be made easily in your next version of game I hope I will be taken seriously I can give even more ideas if these ideas are taken seriosly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reloaded View Post
    My first post ever on sts I hope m not breaking any laws all I need and expect from developers for pvp is
    please provide experience and gold based on number of deaths and kills something like for each kill 5 xp and 10 gold will do and for getting killed give me 5 gold everyone will be happy and no frustration if u hve no energy just go for pvp and gain experience and lvl up this will make a pvp which is already good even better and doing this one change can solve many problems give 15 gold for each death no one will leave pvp during match don't give experience and gold bonus to players who leave the pvp in between give extra gold or some special vanity or legendary items to the player who gets max kills n max flags these changes can be made easily in your next version of game I hope I will be taken seriously I can give even more ideas if these ideas are taken seriosly
    While I like the idea of PvP rewards, there will need to be a ton of changes/fixes before this is ever possible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Well m sorry I can't get u if you are fixing and changing one bug why not change the whole setup just in one new release/version why go for small fixes then new changes then again new changes better be a smart guy do the best in the first shot and anyways there are not much of troublesome bugs which needs fix and the changes I hv requested can solve many problms in one shot like cruel unbalanced teams players leaving in the mid of the game and many more well still there are problems how about let the players host the pvp with some options like auto balance : on/off , time limit, no. of goals for flag limit of players per team n blah blah
    like this players can creat their own game no issues and the info off all created games can be provided in one menu and u can choose which ever type of match u wanna play

These ideas are not so easy to imply but nothing is imposible