Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Official Dark Legends Feedback Thread - User Interface

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

It's a little annoying to get to the lair and stuff, I think the PL and SL interface for that area is better, but I still think it's fine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Overall I think the UI is very nice. I do miss having the chatbox at the top but I think I will learn to get used to the new location as time goes on. My biggest concern is why isn't my own username displayed above my head like it is in PL/SL. I know others can still see it but I would like to be able to see it too. When I have multiple characters I'd like to know which one I'm on without having to go to lair to check my stats. I also love the idea of being able to pick a title to display and I want to see that title I worked so hard for.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

well, since i have 3 total toons, i would like for the stash to have full capability's.....these are not on separate email accounts...i only use one lol. I want to deposit my vanity's and my dinero and pots....potions dont regen?!?! that is all.

-Ghost
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

This is probably not the correct thread to post this feedback but I could not find a better alternative:

The AFK timer that logs you out of the game is a little bit too short, it would be nice if it was about doubled because by the time I come back from the fridge with cookies, pickles and chocolate milk I have been logged out. :P

5. The Following User Says Thank You to StompArtist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

1) In general, I like the UI
    2) I'd like the ability to choose text size, especially in regards to pvp announcements or the ability to turn PvP announcements off. As mentioned by chilango in another thread, the constant stream of PvP announcements is both distracting and covers too much of the screen.
    3) Custom key bindings, please!
    4) Option to turn off general notifications, especially in PvP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

In PVP, UI seems cluttered with the constant, very large notifications. Other than that, seems fine. And since this is the closest thread relevant to my next suggestion, its going here. Please add an option to change keybinds. I would love to be able to use my mouse 4 and 5.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

WRT the PvP HUD, I can't stand it.

What I'd hope might be changed:
    --Getting rid of energy, xp, gold, and plat during PvP would be a huge help. I don't see why we need to see them while fighting.
    --Moving the X killed Y to where that energy, xp, gold, and plat bars were would be a lot nicer. As it is, they get so caught up when fighting you can't see whats actually happening. I had it backed up for over 3 games earlier. I'd like to leave stuff pertaining to the flag there.
    --Get rid of the semi-transparent black background behind the text.
    --OPTION TO LOWER THE FONT SIZE!!1!111!1!!one. Why is it so much bigger than PL/SL??
    --Option to make notifications disappear after 10-20 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    potions dont regen?!?!
    I've gone from 0 to 1 maybe... 3 times. All from bosses. Level 13 currently, so its pretty rare.

============================

Anyway, gameplay and HUD is actually very similar to the Diablo (III beta) HUD. Liking that part.
    Last edited by Otukura; 04-15-2012 at 12:34 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Otukura For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Since I'm so used to Pocket Legends layout, my thumbs move without me even thinking about it.. just something I'll have to get used to. Great game
    Kaytar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The menu button is just a bit high on my droid. I have trouble accessing it. Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I like PL combat skill buttons as it lets u use all ur skill without scrolling like in SL. Since theres alot of different skills, we should have to option to change the UI so we can put every skill on the screen and also the size of the icons.

So here is what i would love to see in the future changes:

*UI changeable size.
    *Able to add additional combat hotkeys.
    *Remove unnecessary bars that not required during PvP and Missions. You dont really need to know how much energy/xp u got during missions since we dont even use it during missions.
    *Attack button in the bottom right corner. It should get removed as u can attack tapping on the screen but sometimes it doesnt work as well. (need fixing). The charge bar is good but if u remove the attack button, theres many places u can put a charge bar on the screen ie make ur char glow color when fully charge or even a small bar below the char feet.
    *Put a scroll bar in the inventory screen.
    *When u put ur mouse over ur hp orb, it should show hp regen per 5 sec, total hp.
    *Combat skill: i would love to c a count down on the skill instead of color. UI option

What i mostly want is the option to change UI to suit each person needs. Every1 is different so UI should be different.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Chase camera

I would love to see a chase camera option in DL. It would help out a ton in pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Default Number of the beast

ALrighty pics say 1000 words. so here it is.

Part 1- Number of each level for easy display of energy needed for level,
    Part 2- shows little money icons from levels you did not know you did, (i do cross levels because sometimes one level doesn't have the energy i need to burn)
    Part 3- a collect all button, this helps instead of going to each level and collecting, this helps with part 2
    other thoughts--> if energy would level up as you do then these would defiantly help.

Name:  sug.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  175.8 KB

Last edited by octavos; 04-16-2012 at 12:00 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to octavos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yaleps View Post
    I absolutely do not like the new keyboard controls. In PL the camera angle could be controlled by the q and e keys now they do something different forcing the use of the mouse to move the camera... this just seems clumsy to me. It was so much faster to just use the mouse for targeting and skills, now it is used for targeting, skills and looking around, i find this to be a hindrance during heavy game play.
    The Chrome movement controls are different from PL & SL. If you jump into this game after those games you use up blood packs before you realize what you are doing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

I like how friends are displayed when they play dungeons, but I don't like how when I tap Join Friends, it's just a message to them. I skip that and just join the dungeon and hope I'll see them. Actually if we sync properly, we do see each other repeatedly or often enough that it's nice.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Im going to start with the good stuff I believe space time studios did a great job with 80% of the game the fighting PVE and PVP part is awesome that's the good and 80%!!! However some of the timed parts for the missions is just to long and cost almost 5$(USD) to bypass timer is way too much I am a platinum user and its just too much. Also there should be a way to level up your energy ie higher level gets more or the high the level you recover energy faster. Also there's not enough diversity with weapons ans stones I love and hate the vanity clothes just seems like there should be drop for them so it'd not always buying them. Also the weapon stats are not diverse enough Im PVP 16 and have yet to find a weapon better than the one they start with the premium pack.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

The font is just too small on a phone screen and the X to exit windows and go back to previous ones are hard to hit just right because they're very small on a phone.

I would like for Back on Android to be able to back out of dialogs and for Menu to open the game menu. Or if you're dead set on making Back open the menu AND back out of stuff then at least allow Back to be used multiple times. If I went two dialogs forward Back only backs me out of one, then have to X out the other. Like going Menu, Lair, can only back out of Lair. Or opening something from the Menu on top of a Stash dialog, you can only back to the Stash and not all the way back.

Please?

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I would.like to be able to list some friends as favorites

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Yeah.
    Elysony 66 Mage.
    Elysony 19 Vampire

DOWN WITH THE REP!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Here is another, this improves on the stuff we use much of...it gets annoying if there is many alts and plus...there is room

Name:  New layout.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  49.6 KB