Quote Originally Posted by Xxxarbiterxxx View Post
Its been quite some time since I've played i was here from the beta to the update hold and I've spent a few long years on this game . And im being honest right now is the game ever going to go back to the way it used to be . The games in game currency has been inflated beyond a liveable limit . The rich get richer and our player base has dropped almost indescribably. When are things going to change . You guys (devs) used to take so much pride in us . Always an xp even always a plat sale drops everywhere 1 mil used to be the highlight of the day . Now everything's fallen far past the community we used to be . Some of us still care we still have some small faith bringing us back to the game every few years .please if you cared enough to create such a great game thats actually good for free to play players unlike all the other mmos out there try to uphold it . We don't know what it takes to keep this game going or how much it costs and the stress between all the other games you have released but we need help . We need you to bring back the star legends we all grew up on . We need our game back and our friends
As much as i put in over the years in platinum $3000 dollars even this month i bought 2000 platinum deal got plenty that always buy i never seen any promo SL codes for free platinum subject ideas i mentioning we are loyal customers each month i buy platinum says that i not expect much from Developers. but are Resolution for New Year is to survive cause game loses players somebody asking on news RESOLUTION you doing to SURVIVE. i mentioned Promo Codes as a question ?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk