Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Energy and Vanity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Default Energy and Vanity

The point of this post is two part to save clutter.

Energy:

First, regarding the energy. Yesterday there was outrage all over the forums and in game about it. My opinion on it... I love it. It was a little confusing at first, but now that I understand it I love it. It gives me a chance to spend 15 minutes in the game, then go do something else. Then come back again. Or, if I don't have much time and I just want to use my energy, I can get some quick experience by executing an non mission action. Its pretty cool.

Now let me say, the main issue I see here is that it will create a large gap between plat and not plat buyers. Given the increased price (drastically I might add) of platinum, the gap could get very large. To the point where you could say it is borderline FTP.

That leads me to my second question.

Vanities:

Maybe this has already been discussed but I don't have time to search at the moment. Currently, all aesthetics are vanity (very cool looking i'll add). So I'm wondering is if there are currently lootable vanities in the game or if there will be in the future. More specifically, I am wondering if there will be viable appearance options other than buying plat and spending it. Or will all non-plat buyers be stuck wearing their street clothes or underwear until they can get enough free plat?

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hey Aedenos,

Can you please split your post into 2?

For the first, please add your Energy input to the Official Feedback Thread.http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...nergy-Mechanic

For the second, please add your Vanity input to the Official Feedback Thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...s-and-Costumes

Thanks!

Thread closed.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com