* Declaimer, this is intended for a good joke, it has some education stuff, but please,
if you dont like it, stop reading at the end of the tips so you can get the full glory of the uselessness.
DARK LEGENDS----->New Game, New rulz, new everything....Please keep that in mind
I vanted to write this up to help ppl get over the fact the energy is needed for DL.
so vat i vanteded to do, is help you with some tips that can make your life a bit easier.
1. Buy premium toon, this well help ya in many ways and you will look good doing it.
2. if your time is limited in game do missions that require tons of time "that require like an hour or so.
3. explore walk around...make friends. so when you feel like doing dungeons, you have a partner to help ya.
4. Buy at least 2 extra slots "Reason: if your main has 0 energy, level an alt....(Duh!)
5. decide wether to turn off auto level up (I say leave it alone till u are used to the surroundings of DL)
(get NEW CLIENT ITS FIXED, if ur having trouble with Re-Specking contact support)
6. Remember stash ATM only lets you put away weapons and gems...not money or vanities
7. dont be afraid to ask ppl in game for help there new to the game like you.
8. Energy does not level up with you, but missions do cost more as you level up.
9. if you buy multipal vanity packs (EG: witchdoc and classic outfit) you can mix and match (warning: make sure it has a vanity helm also, and some peaces take up chest and legs)
10. who dont like promo codes?!?!?! Here is some brought to you by Aculeas thread.
11.This is how you do it
12. Need a weapon and some armor? these packs help you (green or above in quality)...(BUY some!!!)
these help tons because they are adjusted to your level. and a chance at a pink weapon
Edit* the 50 plat packs are the best..pinks guaranteed.
13. paranoid about thieves...No prob... because no one can see your stuff
14. Patiently wait!!! your timer is not going any faster...wait for help to arrive.
Plus...they can help you kill stuff!!!
15. if you dont value your life in-game or don't care about other players....SPAM your skills.
(might be energy well spent, down the toilet)
16. I'm a survivor (What?) I'm not goin' give up (What?) I'm not goin' stop (What?) I'm goin' work harder (What?)....errr, anyway having health helps and gems that add health is a plus becuse if you didnt know...health and skills are in one place (DUH!)
17. So playing on a PC is boring (keyboards are god-awful), you want to play using a controller....here is a thread i made long ago that can help ya....also refer to DL chrome section to configure buttons.
18. (XP small guide) So many have been asking Q. how do I level so fast without buying plat energy.
A. well to tell you the truth "READ". But if you want to level you actually got to read missions.
When you do a battle mission which requires fighting it costs 3 energy to enter and 10xp
Pros: you actually fight (DUH!), collect items, and see monsters "Scary right" now with increased Energy drops
Now if you want to level faster and use up less health potions...do these kind of missions
Pros: more XP (instant gratification), if your time restricted, chance at buffs
Cons: No fighting (WTH!!!), no chatting with friends, can have long wait times (do these if u want)
On average if you do missions that have no timer and have the video clip, you get a bit more XP, then if you fight in 3D worlds.
so eg: Fighting= (10xp and 3energy * 3 = 30xp 9energy)
Missions no timer= (30xp and 7energy * 3 = 90xp 21 energy)
So to get 90xp while fighting cost me 27energy (25 energy max if you didn't know lol).....and missions 90xp = 21 energy with 4 energy to do a mission and have one to wait on .
***------------------------No More Pics from here on "Sorry"------------------------***
19. There is two types of ghosts, the one you find after breaking something wants to see your head hanging from a hook and the one writing this guide is your buddy
the one that is clawing you can give you green weapons, gems and a chance of a pink...the one that says "HI in-game" is broke sorry.
20. There is 2 ways to buy blood packs.... and free blood is suck on your victims (this is one blood pack lol)
2. Use Plat there is 2 ways also....wait till your pots hit zero and buy that way or look at Deal of the Day
IMO: id say wait for guilds, and use plat to buy packs (Correction no packs in guild halls sorry) sometimes a good deal like 25 bloodpacks for 3 plat
21. Always wanted to trade your money...miss this feature? a very simple solution will require a few things.
1a. (2) email accounts...one for your main and the other for the Alt
2b. (2) devices EG: android phone and Chrome
3c. Presto!!!!, trade to yourself, on your main account (EG: Android phone) trade to your Alt (bloodpacks No longer tradable 04/21/2012). (Eg:Chrome or soon iPod/iPhone) and back again to your main account (EG: Android Phone)
22. Question: So you want to twink eh...meaning you only want a character to PvP at a certain level. (eg:lv15)
Answer: then only do missions with combat, (BUT DONT FINISH THE LEVEL force quit level or leave with no XP) this will force you to gain XP and to level up.
So to farm for equipment and gold use this method. (you get to keep all your stuff, so yea...PvP here i come )
23. now there is a fountain in the town far left of the bar (by the PVP area), reason is health dont regenerate if you log out.
so before you start a mission hit up the blood fountain or you can enjoy buying more bloodpacks up to you."
24. Before you log-out for the night, use energy on high timers EG: 8-12 hours in length. so when you wake up...u have a nice
XP stash and gold waiting for you in the morning. this helps tons if your trying to reach a level cap.
25. if your about to level up and your in a level Finish and kill the boss. "but dont use the teleporter" leave the mission.
This way you can distribute any remaining energy to other levels before collecting from a 3D dungeon.
26. So you capped huh?!?! your level (21) gratz to you...Now what? use tips 21-24 to help ya with some ideas. :P
Please feel free to add tips, this is to help ppl and keep this positive.