Quote Originally Posted by Lylaise View Post

I've been doing cutscenes to get more money, and haven't been focusing on exp too much. I'm still a level 14 so it's been working out pretty well. I can't remember the exact name of the cutscenes right now, but there's 4 in the first area that give you 50 gold each which cost 3 energy each. And there's one in the third area that gives you 100 gold for 6 energy. They take 3-10 minutes each. So for 18 energy, you get 300 gold. And since they're so short, you can usually do a couple more before you're out of energy.

Are there any other money-hungry players who've been trying to figure out ways to get more money? I'd love to hear some.
If you want to earn money it's much more profitable to play the 3D combat missions (and more fun imo). Each one only costs 3 energy and if you solo you will get somewhere around 300-600 gold per run. Plus there is a chance to get pinks that will sell for high prices in the auction. I ran all the maps in the first 5 campaigns today while keeping track of how much gold I got in each. Kain's Krest: Ghouls and Goblins, Dark Hallow: The Fox Den, and Market Subway: No way out are all good places to farm. Be sure to run solo and break all of the destructibles to maximize your profit. You can also look at prices in the auction and see which drops are the most valuable. Then check out the loot tables for each dungeon to find where these items drop and farm for pinks.

Thanks for the awesome guide Morfic.