Quote Originally Posted by XchilangopwnX View Post
You have an error. Quest: Research Marcella is in The Outskirts not Hallow. And I am loving this list I knew if we tactically used energy we could learn to live with it ^_^ great job
Thank you sir, got mixed up. I also had the other quests in the wrong location. Fixed them all (I think)

Also, I just edited in further rotations for maximum XP gain. I will post them here as well:

---------------------

Now let's take this a step further. We know the experience gain from the best long timer quests, and we know the experience gain from the short timer quests. So there's got to be a good way to mix these up for maximum XP gains. This is probably a nobrainer for people glancing through this post, but I will post it anyway. Here is the optimal rotation of cutscene missions:

Go ahead and blow all of your energy on the long timer quests. Which are the following..

1.) Crack the Mansion Safe - This mission costs 4 energy and grants 28 exp. It has a 3 hour timer. (Dark Hallow)

2.) Breach Hunter Hideout - This mission costs 4 energy and grants 28 exp. It has a 3 hour timer. (Dark Hallow)

3.) Search for Arkuz - This mission costs 5 energy and grants 26 exp. It has a 1.5 hour timer. (Dark Hallow)

4.) Research Marcella Dupree - This mission costs 5 energy and grants 30 exp. It has a 2.5 hour timer (The Outskirts)

*** At this point you have 7 energy left, and all of the good XP awarding quests with a 3 hour timer or less ***

Now we start our fast cutsceen rotations while these 4 are baking. We have two paths we can take:

LAZY PATH: Do the following...

5.) Scout Cultist Tunnels - This mission costs 7 energy and grants 26 exp. It has a 10 minute timer.

[B]***You are now out of energy, and will need to find something to do for a bit while you regen. Energy regens at 1 per 5 minutes. I suggest playing an alt or PvP until regen***

6.) Pick up all completed missions.

7.) Search Fox's Corpse: This mission costs 5 energy and grants 20 experience. It has a 9 minute timer. (Dark Hallow)

8.) Chase Down Hunter - This mission costs 5 energy and grants 20 experience. It has a 9 minute timer. (Dark Hallow)

9.) Scout Cultist Tunnels - This mission costs 7 energy and grants 26 exp. It has a 10 minute timer.

10.) Scout Cultist Building - This mission costs 7 energy and grants 23 exp. It has a 5 minute timer.

***You are now out of energy again, and will need to play alts/pvp/or real life for a while***

Repeat these last 5 steps until the long missions are available for pickup. If you follow this pattern, it is quite easy to level up fairly quickly while at work with limited playtime, or just in the cheapest and laziest way possible. ;p You can do this a little more proactively if you wish, by logging on every 30 minute or so to pull another missions to maximize the constant XP gain, but that goes against my lazy nature.

PROACTIVE PATH (maximum XP gain): Do the following...

You currently have 7 energy left over after baking all of the long timer missions. The next step is simple.

Choose one maximum XP gain for the lowest amount of energy and refresh time possible... and spam it as fast as possible. In my case, I use:

Search Fox's Corpse: This mission costs 5 energy and grants 20 experience. It has a 9 minute timer. (Dark Hallow)

This mission has good XP return and only costs 5 energy. That means from a completely empty XP pool, you can do this mission every 25 minutes!. So if we break this down mathmatically. Our long-bake missions will return 138 XP over the course of 3 hours. In that time, we are gaining 20 experience every 25 minutes. We can fit 7 of these missions into our 3 hour bake. 7 x 20 = 140 XP + the 138 XP from the 3 hour bake = 278 XP every 3 hours from only cutscene missions and by only tapping 2 buttons every 25 minutes. Not too shabby.

---------------------