I'm in agreement with HunterSLAYER.

Other mobile games I play such as Life Is Crime, allows for an increase in energy when you level up. The increase in energy reserves should be proportionate to the level you're at, however. Example: 0 level character going to level 1 would receive 1pt, giving them 26pts. to work with until level 5. At lvl. 5 you start gaining Milestone energy powers. For every 5 levels you reach you gain 5pts of energy. If my math is correct, at level 20 you'll have an energy pool of 100. When Milestone level lvl. 20 is achieved you'll gain 10 energy pts. for every 5 lvls. of Milestone achievement. This maximum increase is in understanding from other posts that the higher levels are draining reserves much quicker than lower levels.
Furthermore, to borrow from another post, higher level vamps could recharge reserves, overtime, without the need to visit the Sanctuary (as being pushed on us). The logic here is, (delving into vampiric lore) higher level i.e older vamps understand their power's far better and use them more efficiently than newly turned vamps. We're playing as vampires! Not some super soldier in a bionic exo-suit or a mage who exhausts mana.

I don't need nor want to be forced into "chilling" at a social hub if I don't want to for "restorative purposes". [Especially] if none of my friends or Guildmates are online. I play games to advance my character's status and powers. Some may argue what I wrote pits elite players against non-elite players. I don't see it that way. If a player is willing to invest the time, effort, and resources into a game they enjoy playing, then the reciprocity factor should be on equal terms. The character's powers/abilities should also be equal to it's level.

Thank you for listening.