Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Consignment Shoppe- The Ultimate Guide

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder:622512
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky../ View Post
    Hayabusaz the second
    Lol I'm sorry but I just died
    Im sorry
    When the viewing?

Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge:622524
    For those of you who aren't aware....

Skel is a very keen and enthusiastic player who just wants to helps. The problem is that despite all the enthusiasm, many of his posts in the past have been infactual, brief, and although called guides have been little more than a paragraph or two of obvious content.

Many many players have, and continue to, support Skel to improve his content and 'step up' to being the helpful player he is trying to be. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, this has fallen short of some people's expectations.

Personally, I think this guide needs much more content and detail. Location, screenies, some examples, some tips and tricks of using CS and even some more detailed listing/searching examples. There are many guides on the forums which can be looked at as great guides, and generally they are well written, well layed out and contain a lot of info.

That being said, it doesn't excuse the negative comments from some senior members, no matter how frustrating repeated poor posting appears.

Skel, take the constructive feedback you've been given and use it to improve your guide, include as much detail as you can and include images to support the knowledge your trying to impart. But also be aware of the difference between a really helpful detailed guide and a few paragraphs of your thoughts on CS.

You can do it buddy.
    I admit it was a bit harsh, my feed back just is, to put as nicely as i can, sometimes parts of the games dont always need a guide, and the forum should be more that a compilation of guides covering every aspect of gameplay, even if you really want to help, sometimes its better to wait for a question to pop up before you provide the answer, you have to realize when the majority join the forums, they already have played the game long enough to get atleast a basic view of the game. Your guide could help new players, but this is not the ideal place for targetting that audience
    Last edited by Elyseon; 04-17-2012 at 03:52 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Elyseon For This Useful Post: