Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Consignment Shoppe- The Ultimate Guide

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silentarrow View Post
    Like I said above, kids need critisicm these days, parents are too easy! I like you Red, but I'm going to have to disagree!
    The other fact is that if kids get critisicm then it will put pressure on them and will one day become Violent, I have heard many people do suicide because of bullying,critisicm and many other things. Kids are easliy follow and look up to people they think is important to them or is popular

Tournament & Ladder Leader Silentarrow's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swords View Post
    The other fact is that if kids get critisicm then it will put pressure on them and will one day become Violent, I have heard many people do suicide because of bullying,critisicm and many other things. Kids are easliy follow and look up to people they think is important to them or is popular

Kids need to grow up on criticism which is the parents and medias fault. I'm still a "kid" and I get about 10-20 sentences of criticism daily, I don't care what they say though, why? Because I've learned to take people's opinions who'm I don't respect with less than a grain of salt. If a person who'm I do respect throws a criticism at me I learn to Improve myself. If a person who'm I respect becomes a "hater" of me, I learn to not respect them.

(When typing this I invisioned myself walking into the lunchroom with everyone booing at me and I just stood there smiling and cheering them on )