Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: STS are u kidding me!!?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaurav Arora View Post
    Lel, im not a new player. Im already 76 and hv sufficient gold. I just dont like that player base is not increasing and sts is not even focusing on that issue. Slowly this game is dying and what would u do with ur gold, arc gears, lb vanities when the game dies?. So its pointless to start a game whose future is already bleak and spend effort on it.
    player based boosted this pandemic and they are taking steps like seasonal lb and Im sure they know of the problem and they thinking of ideas how? unless you can u suggest one.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dynastygaming View Post
    player based boosted this pandemic and they are taking steps like seasonal lb and Im sure they know of the problem and they thinking of ideas how? unless you can u suggest one.
    I think promotion is not there to attract new player base, this needs drastic improvement . And there should be in-game guide tab which could be opened without going back to main screen and should have all info about every item in game, when it came, what it does and a button to search it in auc. That way new players can just search the in-game guide for helpful tips and info about events and game items. Also links for curated forum posts by helpful players that explain game economy, how to lvl up fast, what to farm etc.
    This guide alone would retain most of the new player base and they would not hv to beg us for gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexmann View Post
    Especially for lvl 60-65. We need 20mins to finish one event run for ONLY 6pts!! Do u expect us to play 23hours for 12days hardcore like lb players just to reach “PLATINUM” tier?
    Ure saying fair in farming energy. Ure saying hug prime only for 76. At least make some room for us lower lvl player to enjoy the game, not breaking our fingers.
    Please somehow look into it sts. Thx
    Well, to add another complaint...

I wish I could actually play.... It is frustrating losing control of my character when running maps.... My character control just becomes "HAYWIRE" during event runs and I have to enter the menu and select something then exit just to regain control....

Happened 3 out of 3 runs before I gave up..... This needs fixing......

I will play other games until STS gets this together...... It's very unacceptable at this point.... I cannot play an event when this keeps happening.... And, a new event is here and the same lv 76 weapons are the loot???? I will pass.... Not interested.... I wish the old AL would just come back....

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Its a no joke 1 hour for 18 pts for me lv 64, i take even more time if theres nobody in the map, i think sts has to take a look on this situation, its a big problem

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Imagine I Was 65 or 60 XD I Do Runs In 3m Alone And 8m For Kill Prime This Thread Dont Have Any Sense

Enviado desde mi 5080A mediante Tapatalk
    A Cast Of My Life