Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ambassadors of Carvina

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

So I take it everyone is so preoccupied with the prospect of gaining a title that the ability of the ambassadors to actually do their job is just getting thrown out the window? Come on, no one else thinks we should give the game a little more time to be broken down so the future ambassadors will actually know what they are talking about?

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy View Post
    So I take it everyone is so preoccupied with the prospect of gaining a title that the ability of the ambassadors to actually do their job is just getting thrown out the window? Come on, no one else thinks we should give the game a little more time to be broken down so the future ambassadors will actually know what they are talking about?
    Sorry to say, But I agree.
    The games to new to bring out Ambassadors right now I have 5 Executions and it was all mainly by "Luck" that and literally thinking about the Execution riddles they have on the Lair board, However point is most people will ask numerous things about what's the best skills all the way up to best build and the little in between I.E how can I level faster, Get faster money all without platinum. So I agree to Spy it's a bit early as no ones literally found anything as of yet.

Even though Executions are random and on a certain combat zone too not many know exactly how to read between the text per say of the riddle.

However hosting events would bring a lot of people off map watching. However it's to early to be honest..

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shuri View Post
    The games to new to bring out Ambassadors right now I have 5 Executions and it was all mainly by "Luck" that and literally thinking about the Execution riddles they have on the Lair board, However point is most people will ask numerous things about what's the best skills all the way up to best build and the little in between I.E how can I level faster, Get faster money all without platinum. So I agree to Spy it's a bit early as no ones literally found anything as of yet.

Even though Executions are random and on a certain combat zone too not many know exactly how to read between the text per say of the riddle.

However hosting events would bring a lot of people off map watching. However it's to early to be honest..
    The role of the Ambassadors is to deal with much more basic questions then the ones you are thinking. It is more about what does the auction do, where can I fight other players, how do I use skills, why do I keep dying etc. Just by the fact that players are on the forums and have leveled to 10 makes them able to answer these questions.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    The role of the Ambassadors is to deal with much more basic questions then the ones you are thinking. It is more about what does the auction do, where can I fight other players, how do I use skills, why do I keep dying etc. Just by the fact that players are on the forums and have leveled to 10 makes them able to answer these questions.
    Lol, I know Fluff. I'm seriously considering it though as a lot of new people that come across me ask these sorts of questions you're saying and they mistake me for a "mod" or "dev" what's a little weird. However I do correct them I'm not. But as I'm usually on frequently apart from when I have my job going I usually sit around and answer questions.

However on the other side I'm vary of participating for one for a few reasons one is the way the chat systems set up due to the lack of enabelability and without the "tabbing" functions you can't jump from regular chat to whispers so I could miss a lot of people. lmao.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shuri View Post

It's never too early to be honest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Sent in my application for Akeldama, good luck everyone!
    A true Star Legend...
    |SL: Eng-Artstar, Op-Demoneyes, Comm-Skullflower|