Hi guys! Today I'm going to teach you the steps on how to make a guide! I mean, none of us where born with common sense, so I'm just making sure you guys get how to create one!
Oh, btw, add to my reputation bar please, it will make me popular! *drools*
1. Make sure your sole purpose for making this guide is for thanks and reputation points.
2. Make sure that it's something everybody knows.
3. Make sure it's a gigantic wall of text in order to make it seem "impressive". Why say something that could be sent in a few short sentences? That's just illogical. The "bigger is always better" rule applies here too, yes?
4. Don't skip out on teh grammars. Itz veryyyyyyy important or you don't know if you're helping uncle jack off the horse or helping Uncle Jack, off the horse.
5. Lots of pictures! Make it artsy! This is for a grade, you guys!
6. Try to beat the already wonderful tutorial in game for simple game features!
7. Don't forget to refer them to the forums and STS games!
Oh oh oh! Make sure it's very disorganized and sloppy! It's makes it like a puzzle so only the smart people can understand it! Does that mean no grammar, abbreviations, and misspellings?! You betcha!
That's all guys! Please make sure to thank me for enlightening you on this FANTABULOUS guide! xD