Quote Originally Posted by DontNerfMeBro View Post
Hmm...a quick-game on the go? Well, I guess if you just can't stand those pesky micro-moments during the day that occur between injections of impulsive self stimulation, this game is perfect. They really shouldn't have named the game in accordance to the Legends line because it's a grave disappointment if you're expecting that sort of depth.

I'd love to hear the developers explanation of why they've piggy backed off of their popular, familiar titles and released this completely skeletonized, stripped down, lazy, and vanity-mall driven replica without warning the faithful.
One class? ONE skill tree? Geez people...wake up.
One class one skill?
You don't realize that this game has a "gem" Feature what enables you to be more than one class I think you're looking for race specific not class. there is no actual class in this it's player choice depending on gem location, as for the one skill system that makes completely no sense, I understand you dislike the fact you can only be a vampire but the fact of the matter is. This game is still new and in development and not completely out of BETA yet.
And what I'm talking about when I say gem system is that different gems will allow you to act differently in game. I.E. if you go full attack gems you're clearly wanting to be a high damage low health class. DPS, if you go full health gems you'll become a tank. It's a simple mechanic that gaming developers use when they don't want a game to be so armour dependant and allow the player free choice instead of having a piece of gear that adds X amount to a stat it's gems. However you don't need to use high level gems to be able to play your role.

I understand your mall-driven argument however everything apart from platinum items can be gained without spending money in-game although platinum items can also be gained if you desire to get that free and fill your phone with things. As for it being not accordance to the 'Legends' title, STS did say they're trying to branch off into new games and this is clearly one of the branches, Just because it has the honourable title of legend doesn't mean it won't go anywhere or let down the legends title. Again, Still in development so you never know what STS could do with DL.

Not trying to argue or flame but more to the point that this games in BETA and all BETA games start somewhere and don't always come complete off the bat.

And Exion, With proper energy management, It's possible. And I know these are the starting levels. I'm on about levels 1 to 20 it's possible considering at 20 things start getting enjoyable so after that obviously the game will slow down, All MMO games do it just to show you what it has to offer.