Thread: Akrip 1b raffle

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dynastygaming View Post
    okay, that being said I guess ill starting hosting raffles now raking millions easily maybe ill start with 10m prize with 500k entrance to entice little players and then whales will come and get the 10m. thanks! appreciated it! ya im so dumb I should had realized this before instead of farming my day in evg and dm.
    You're free to do what you want, as long as it is within the parameters of the TOS. Personally, I don't farm. Kudos to you if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Jaffo View Post
    I must say you have reason at some point. If they are open with the amount they profit it's fine. Thing is other players will start taking this as an example to make gold, filling forums with "raffle threads" and spamming on towns. Besides that, some players will eventually take advantage of the situation and will end scamming. I'm not saying all of them will do, but there will be a couple of cases. At the end of the day, it's your own fault if you get scammed, but I don't want to see that much drama here because STS takes no actions against them.
    I do see your point about precedent. This is why I mentioned that there was a forum rule here at one point that pay-to-play raffles were not allowed here. I am not sure where the sticky went, but there used to be a sticky that talked about this at length.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post: