So just tonight i was rushed by iirekz and then told i rushed him. Hm no big deal. But i dont rush people without a reason. Still no,big deal. We start a ffa fight and he finally says i suck ( along with cussing me out and a bunch of mocks). Then he says he will prove it to me... we make a private game and we fight to ten. Wel i know im not the best. He fights with his level 36 voodoo mage iirekz and i start with my voodoo mage pink flowers lvl 35. Now pinkflowers is specially designed for 1v1 against birds and bears. Or in a ffa setting so i suggest that i use my lvl 37 brainfreeze mage sceiayhyy. He says okay ill still crush you. Sceiayhyy is designed for 1v1 combat a standerd 67 dex rest int mage. So i dont have a dual alien or swamp build. Straight forward brain freeze robesand eyelvl30, voodoo fire pin and dreamers witch toad tiara lvl 35..... we begin to fight to ten and i win the first 4.... iirekz then complains that im lvl 37...... this is what confuses me..... he was perfectly fine battling a lvl 35with a 36.... but he couldn't battle a 37 with a 36????? Is it just me or is that double standerds? I could tell he was frustrated because he was losing to the person he just spent 30 minutes trash talking. I didnt consider writing this post until he begain cussing me out and mocking me.... then yelling your 37 and im 36..... all i coud say was "okay but it was okay to fight my 35 ?" He resorted to rushing once in our 1v1 to 10 fight and won it because i wasnt prepared. Can someone plz explain to me the difference between a level 36 fighting a 35 and a level 37 fighting a 36????? Keep,in mind mystat build. I have no more dual capabilities than a standerd lvl 35 voodoo....... after i won to ten he booted me and used more dirty language.
The score? Heheh gotta love screen shots(;
Will be uploaded as soon as i figure out how to do it from my tablet(: hopefully soon