Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Loving the idea of St Patrick's Day Individual Leaderboard Event!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Hello guys😃 it's been really great what moderators have done to the game with new updates and vanities. The moderators are really doing an amazing job🙌🏻 and these designs posted by Bella are really splendid👏🏻. We are all stoked and cant wait for the update of DL's bday because Im pretty sure it'll be bomb. The outfits in DL are really nice but lately I've noticed it's just recolored and vanities that are brough back from the past. With these designs Bella are posting, we are all excited to get another twist of vanity collections. The outfit for male is really classy and elegant and we guys would love to have a set like this because honestly, most vanities only look good on female toons when equipped😅 and we would like a set that is suitable for us. I hope you guys will bring these vanities into life and into the game so we would flaunt it😁😆. As a vampire game,we players would like to wear these attires because at least we get to relive the attires influenced by the vampires and we get to experience what it's like to be one of them. Anyways, i wish the game more progress and I hope the best for everyone 🎉🤙🏻

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ࿐ ࿐Frababen ࿐ ࿐ For This Useful Post: