Thread: anybody else like to look like a noob so your an "easy" target?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default anybody else like to look like a noob so your an "easy" target?

I love running around with pinkflowers with my witch Halloween broom and anybody that hasn't seen me before rushes me for free kills=P but they don't expect a pink ninja flower to win=D lol i know lots of you like to pretend your horrible just for the thrill... what's your story???
    !!!!! GO TEAM SCEIAYHY !!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Yeh i stand in towne naked then beg for gold, i use the nifty 'hide level' option on the character page customization, conveniently it is bugged if u r level 66 and just hides one of the 6's so ppl think im level 6 and give me loads of gold, i make about 100k-200k each day this way

Also the level bug allows me to join level 1-11 games for pvp so i go in with my crafted lilith (yes im an int bear, no im not dumb, i have more int than most bears thus making me more intelligent) and everyone is like 'lol noob with scaled lilith set' then i own them and laugh and they all cry and report me for being pro so i kill them more and they all die!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elyseon:628722
    Yeh i stand in towne naked then beg for gold, i use the nifty 'hide level' option on the character page customization, conveniently it is bugged if u r level 66 and just hides one of the 6's so ppl think im level 6 and give me loads of gold, i make about 100k-200k each day this way

Also the level bug allows me to join level 1-11 games for pvp so i go in with my crafted lilith (yes im an int bear, no im not dumb, i have more int than most bears thus making me more intelligent) and everyone is like 'lol noob with scaled lilith set' then i own them and laugh and they all cry and report me for being pro so i kill them more and they all die!
    Lol! Best thing ever! I always wear low lvl items and go around as the "town bard" because of my banjo I play

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elyseon View Post

I actually thought you could hide levels and stuff until people levels 1-11 called you a noob lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

Or, at 55 you go in with Ao Items then own them when they rush you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud Member of:
    <The Community Guild> PL Chars: Sryyoulose L76, swept L10
    SL Chars: Sryyoulose L40, Affair L28, XPLX L20

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

How dare you bash the int bears >_<
    EVERYONE'S FAVORITE APPLE
    \Down with the Rep!/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

I'm too well known lol... People go like... Noodle, nice try luring

If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?
    Oh, wait... No need to practice. iHax.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Appleisaac:628984

How dare you bash the int bears >_<
    I bashed myself? I called int bears smart...
    o_O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noodleleg View Post
    I'm too well known lol... People go like... Noodle, nice try luring
    conceited much??? haha but cool story, bro

PL: Fear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Umm... This isn't true about the lvl glitch is it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylazer View Post
    Umm... This isn't true about the lvl glitch is it?
    Lol, of course not