Quote Originally Posted by Websterfatu View Post
Both are valid methods, and I'm providing the numbers here so that people can figure out what they want to do w/o having to go through every mission and figure out the numbers themselves. So...please keep updating your strategies, bear in mind that not everybody has reached Marshwood yet, and let me know if I've got any more errors in my own numbers to make sure that the spreadsheet is at least accurate.

By the way, I'm now up to the last long bake before I reach the end of Marshwood, so I'll have every mission as of tomorrow morning after I wake up. Waiting on a 12 hour now (Read Ancient Diary)
If people want to couple playble missions with fast energy gains the 6en/40xp missions will still be the best suplement for the fastest energy gain. Also, it will give you extrs plays because you can play it more in any give time cycle than the 9en instants.

If someone just wants to play for fun, then maximizing xp doesn't matter. However, the point of number crunching this in a leveling context is to maximize xp. If maximizing gold is the priority after turning 21, then observe from above is still the best gold accumulator. Although, it won't match the gold acquired through the playable missions.

Never the less, maximizing xp gain is not difficult. If you want to make xp fast, play the 6en/40xp every hour. You don't have juggle long bakes and fit in instant missions. Just don't let your energy bar coast at 25/25 and zero out your meter with the 6en/40xp missions, it really is that simple.

You can play the 6en/40xp missions more often as well, which will improve you chances of getting bonus xp, gold, and energy.