Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ahh Forums, How I love Thee and How You've Grown!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Lightbulb Ahh Forums, How I love Thee and How You've Grown!

Recently, we've seen some complaints by older forum members who call for a return of "the old Spacetime Forums that I used to know!" The thing is, that's the problem with time. We all change and grow. Just like yearning for the feeling of your first kiss, or your first scary movie or the feeling you had playing your first MMO -you can't really replicate that. It was a moment in time. The forums are not the same as they were in the summer of 2010. I remember those days well myself. The only visitors were a tight knit cadre of fans for Pocket Legends. Fast forward 2 years and over 7 million downloads (and I think closing in on 8 mill) and we have a broader, more diverse forum population.

Ultimately, the forums are what we make them out to be. I challenge our older, veteran posters, to put aside issues they may have with newer members and create discussion and threads they would like to see. Also, if you do come across posts that you feel are, fluff, trolling, pointless or otherwise not in the spirit set forward in our Forum Rules to please make use of the Report Post button and let our Moderation Team know about the post.

Thanks for being part of our community. I look forward to reading your posts and thoughts!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post: