Well to me... As i play as a healing unit always.. I dnt do pvp as i dnt like it much.. So pve i recommend go for full int. Others will not help you much. Then when it comes to skills max out ur heal, lightning, fire,frost,drain,ice strom, nightmare,other debuff spell,buff spells and put 1 point on mana shield and revive as of now.. Do it in the order as i have written it.
While fighting go for combos like ice strom+fire
Frost +fire
Or use fire +lightning.

Or use it in an order like this frost+ lightning+fire. This will do nice damage and whats good is that casting fire will throw ur enemieis away from you so that you can plan ur second move to either heal or debuff ur opponents.
When it comes to heal spam heal whenever ur team needs it. Keep an eye on ur team health while hunting in groups.
While you are solo i recommend to use drain more than heal as it will drain life from your opponents. Use heal if required. If the opponent is too tough then use mana shield and keep moving. Use buffs and debuff skills time to time. Keep an eye on ur health and u will be fine.

I personelly think that enchantess is the best class in pocket legends as its the most balanced one. They are fragile but if you know how to use them they are a leathel weapon.

I hope my views will help....

Sent from my Galaxy Note.