Thread: Great News for all fans of Vampires!SPREAD the word about the competition..💗

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hi my name is Caucary

My dark legends journey is a long and beautiful path. I begin my story in 2012 on a beautiful December morning. I had received an early Christmas present of an iPad and Immediately downloaded this mysterious game . That game was “Dark Legends” upon installing the game I created my character...... Caucary were I was immediately greeted with friendly faces and amazing people. I was then invited to a guild by the name of “Families of the Apocalypse” where I spent sometime in. What seemed like years (but was only truly months) I was asked by the founder of apocalypse Mr Siashi if I would like to lead my own sub guild of apocalypse which was to be know as “Twilight of the Apocalypse”. I had an amazing time meeting amazing people through my time as GM of TotA but all good things must come to an end. On the 21st of April 2016 I took my prolonged vacation from dark legends......

But this isn’t where my story ends this new year brought along a new and older Caucary (still young tho ��) on January 8th 2021 I decided it was my time to start a new journey of sorts in DL again. My first couple days where lonely but I meet someone that is still my friend to this day who added me to an amazing new family by the name of “EOE15” where I meet such amazing people who truly love this game

My story is long but Dark Legends has been a Significant part of my life and I can’t wait for all the new memories and people I will meet

Happy 9th Birthday Dark Legends

-Caucary
    Last edited by caucary; 04-26-2021 at 03:05 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caucary For This Useful Post: