Thread: Great News for all fans of Vampires!SPREAD the word about the competition..💗

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Default ╰╭꒦︶︶꒷︶ ✦ ୨୧ ❞ ˎˊ˗ 🌸

╰╭꒦︶︶꒷︶ ✦ ୨୧ ❞ ˎˊ˗ As an active community, we are here to spread the power of friendship, giving tips and advice to help young and older people get the best out of their gaming in the game...
    We try to encourage them to express themselves, and to find an outlet for creative expression in all the events. I like to take something and add my own personal twist to it. It takes a lot of patience. I’m a huge perfectionist when it comes to ART or suggestions Mr. Sai. I map out my ideas before putting them slowly together. I love the idea of bringing things to 🧛*♀️ 🧛*♂️ reality.

What I like about DL is how diverse it is. I have met people from all over the world and from all age groups. I will always cherish these friendships even though we live half a world away and may never actually meet. You are allowed to be whoever you want to be on DL . That is what it is for, expressing yourself without judgement.

Even the though outcome can be overwhelming, the feedback is amazing! Thank you so much for your kind words and your support. It means so much to me Mr.Sai!

Remember to say Happy Birthday to Dark Legends with this 500 words or Less Writing Contest on What you love about DarK Legends! (and how much DL Means to you!)
    And as always, My name is Bella. And until next time….

╰╭꒦︶︶꒷︶ ✦ ୨୧ ❞ ˎˊ˗ Love, The Spacetime Studios Team!

꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post: