Thread: Great News for all fans of Vampires!SPREAD the word about the competition..💗

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

- I QUOTE THIS POST ORIGINAL BY XYNOCX --
    (he is the author and owner of this beautiful text)

"So where do I start? I remember playing Vampire/Zombie games back at my young age. I was always deleting the games I installed 2 weeks after. One day I fell on Spacetime studios and discovered Dark legends. I played it for aroud 3 weeks and still deleted the game. That was for the first time. 2 years later, I installed Dark Legends and played for 6 months. At a point it became boring so I deleted Dark legends for the 2nd time. During that 6 monthss I remembered the anniversary Date of Dark Legends because I stopped playing the game after an anniversary event I think. Now in 2021 I went back in Dark Legends, at first I was shocked that nearly everything changed, but at the same time very happy to see that, the game improved drastically over the years I didn't play. That was my crazy Adventure with Dark Legends. On the whole I just wanted to give my biggest Respect to Spacetime Studios for making me install a game 3 times. The reason for me reinstalling Dark Legends is because, I always had fun meeting other people, talking to them and having fun farming expensive items in Events, Maps etc... Dark legends is a game where you habe several things to do daily with or without friends. The best thing I like about the game is that there are so many different outfits to buy and to be stylish. The same goes with weapons and gears too. The game is just very optional and that's why I couldn't completly leave the game. So KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB and I'll love to see more contents in the game. I wish my friends could speak English, so they could know what a Really nice game is. ANYWAY Happy Anniversary and thanks for the game. LG Xynocx"
    IGN: Xynocx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Raveology For This Useful Post: