Thread: Great News for all fans of Vampires!SPREAD the word about the competition..💗

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Just a story for fun hahaha down below is the proper story

pleasure and satisfaction .. its what we all desire.. to be at the top and lead all others.. that was me .. a random ordinary man trying to make his way up a man who never believed in that related to the supernatural until that night.. the night it came to me...

Name:  2021_04_28_14.24.41.jpg
Views: 764
Size:  516.4 KB

it grabbed me as if I were mere paper and from my collar looked into my eyes ... its gaze was that as if it were testing me ... testing if I was worthy of what he possessed ... the blood of the ancient of Vlad the first.. as it brought his head close to my neck and bit me as I tried my best to yell but only slight sounds would that came out of my mouth .. repeated I yelled help me in whispers .. as it stopped and dropped me onto the floor .. my heart throbbed my body ached my head cracking my eyes boiling my arms twitching my life ... I fainted but the pain remained it hurt so much...

I woke up in a mansion to him he who I thought to be an ordinary man standing almost 10meters away from me in a blink of an eye was behind me

"Good morning he said flicking my forehead". I got up and looked around thinking that I was kidnapped my memory so hazy I can't remember anything suddenly my hand lifted itself and my fingertips landed on my neck...

"I found u last night seems like He came for u as well ... well hey congratz it means your worthy to be one of us."

I wanted to see what had become of me looking in the mirror I fell to my knees.. ofc I couldn't see... I became that which parents would tell their children about to scare them if they weren't obedient...

Name:  download (3).jpeg
Views: 867
Size:  4.4 KB

"Hey now don't be too hurt about it... it's fun when u get the hang of it... I mean immortality pleasure, love... I will teach u to be a great vampire just like me u ... but here's a heads up and I'm sure u know it fires bad (the man burst out to laughter and fell to the floor laughing) no srsly tho stay away from the sun u will turn into ashes he smiled"...

he walked towards the door turned around and looked at me.

"From this day call me master."

he taught me everything from fighting styles to using my abilities...

he was a strong fair and kind man of his own but he always put fear in my heart .. he told me of the vampire nation and also about the humans that wished to bring about their deaths vampires wanted to live peacefully .. but they wouldn't let them.. because of our thirst for...

blood...

Name:  images (15).jpeg
Views: 3388
Size:  23.7 KB

my master was strong but he had one weakness of his own .. was that he loved to dance with human women he loved their scent and I warned him but he would smile and say "it's alright I'm strong u don't have to worry about it it it me."

Name:  2021_04_28_14.24.59.jpg
Views: 840
Size:  397.5 KB

till one day the same floor, he loved to dance on turned into a pool of his blood as the humans trapped and put a knife through his heart.

Name:  2021_04_28_14.25.03.jpg
Views: 706
Size:  520.7 KB

as they set the mansion on fire. as I stood afar and watched it all burn down. I swore to take revenge on who killed my master...

so I set out to find home a place of refuge a sanctuary ...

"the vampire nation"

Name:  2021_04_28_14.25.13.jpg
Views: 1009
Size:  437.7 KB

It's beIt's9 years since the day I turned.. since the day my master died... I made a lot of mistakes which I learnt from a lot of mistakes and regrets and I wish to end them all .this place gave me so much it offered me so much I met so many others with fates as same as mine I met people who I fought with and now who I regret fighting with. I wish for it all to end but at the same time I wish for it to never end I want to rebond with those I lost ... I call my days of pain and regret and happiness and good times.

Name:  images (16).jpeg
Views: 2504
Size:  45.6 KB

Happy birthday DARK LEGENDS!!!

all of u stay safe during these dark times with corona make sure to wash your hands and put on our masks and social distance guys!!@!

and I wish to reunite with all those who I lost over those years over my foolish mistakes...
    Last edited by Deusagor; 04-28-2021 at 08:29 AM.
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deusagor For This Useful Post: