< Twink Inc. >
"Great Minds Twink Alike"
What do we do?
Twink Inc. is a fresh new guild for low-level twinks in Star Legends. For those of you who do not already know, a twink is an a alt (alternate character) which is capped at a certain level (usually multiples of 5, eg 10,15,20 etc..) and has its xp gain locked. Generally twinks are fitted out with the best possible gear for their level and are used predominately for PvP. Twink Inc. is a guild for players who wish to separate their twinks from their main level characters for the purpose of making new friends, gaining experience and learning to be better at twink PvP and for some friendly competition against the other well known twink guilds in Star Legends (Project Twink, Elite Droids, The Colony, Epoxy, Mvp to name a few).
Our ambition is to form a group of mature, fun, close-nit players who are all in the guild for the same reason. We wish to be able to compete with the best twink PvPers from the other guilds and perhaps even make competitions in the future. We want our members to all share a common eagerness to learn and get better at twink PvP. Maturity is an essential trait for all our members to possess, yet we still love to have some fun, because that is what it's all about!
Last updated: 18th June 2012
Member Count: 35
Trolle (10), Trolly (15), Trolli (20), Trolley (25)
Asazocavee (10), Asazaocavee (15), Asazaocave (20)
Aize (10), Arene (15), Aizetechz (20)
Atsukiii (14), Atzuki (20)
Barbarr (15), Barbar (20), Barbarsengi (20)
Devillsniper (10), Devilsniper (15)
Lindium (15), Lindiuum (20)
Pvptarget (10), Tyantopvp (15), Tyrantotpvps (20)
Rrulez (18), Rrules (20), Rules (20)
The Benefits of Being a Twink Inc. Member
If you are accepted into Twink Inc. you will be joining some of the best twink PvPers in Star Legends. Once you are a member, there are no secrets about skill builds or tactics, we are all there to help each other learn and get better and all this information and resources will become available to you. You will always be involved in
- Age Requirement: 16+ Our aim is to have a mature fun bunch of player in the guild, for this reason we have restricted the age requirement to 16+. We understand that this may be a little harsh to some of the younger kiddies but in order to achieve our goal we need to set this requirement. We also note that there is no way to prove someone's age through the game so this is solely a trust-based question, but you can usually tell if you are talking to immature adolescents or a mature adult just by the way they talk.
- You must have a twink This is an obvious one... But the important thing here is that in order to join you must have another main character that is (presumably) a higher level. ie. The toon which you wish to join Twink Inc. cannot be your main toon.
- Your twink must be within the level range of 10-25 In Star Legends the most popular levels to twink at are based on multiples of 5, so, a majority of all twinks are level 10/15/20/25 etc... We will accept twinks at all levels between 10 and 25 but it is recommended that you are of a multiple of 5. Currently, twinking at level 15 and 20 is the most popular so if you plan on making a twink I recommend one of those levels to choose from.
We aren't too serious about this sort of stuff, but these are just the basic rules for our guild. They are simple and very easy to follow. We are highly unlikely to recruit any players who don't abide by these rules and action will be taken against guild members who break the rules. They aren't too hard to follow and they are really just written here to keep out the trolls. ;P
- All members must understand and follow the standard procedure for PvP All members must know and recognize how to 1v1 with another player: While at a safe distance from your enemy, say their name and ask them to go. Once the other player replies with go then you are free to fight each other to the death. There will be no interrupting of 1v1 fights and especially no rushing (see below)
- No rushing Rushing is attacking another player without declaring a fight first. This can be done either by interrupting another fight or by just running into a room and attacking without saying "go" and waiting for your opponents "go" first. There are countless players that rush, but in a professional twink guild it will not be tolerated.
- No flaming, being a sore loser or general rudeness Our ambition is to have a fun, mature and professional guild so flaming and rudeness are not welcome. It is an expectation that after fighting someone you state "gf", meaning "good fight".
- Kill farming is not allowed Kill farming is when players make alts that are purely for killing in PvP simply to boost their k:d ratio. It is stupid, pointless, and shows no skill whatsoever. It simply shows that you care more about your k:d ratio than your talent in the PvP arena. When we are thinking of recruiting you to Twink Inc. your k:d ratio will not determine whether you are accepted or not. We can tell just by watching you fight whether or not you have what it takes.
At Twink Inc., we really would like to have an ego-free environment. We just want good players who are looking for a good fight and are respectful; not just to their fellow guildies but to everyone. The PvP environment can be very harsh and confronting sometimes and I'm sure many of you reading this have experienced rude players before. At Twink Inc. we will not accept players who don't possess the ability to be nice and respectful to other players. We don't want players with huge egos, or players who can't accept when they have been beaten. There are some very talented PvPers out there, and it can be easy for people to get ahead of themselves, especially when twink PvPing. Often there are new players who are not twinks that enter a twink PvP arena who have little no none experience in PvP. Sometimes they rush, accidentally, as they don't know the standard procedure for PvP. This leads to many players getting many easy kills in twink PvP, which i think, can lead to many players building their ego as a good k:d ratio makes them look good at PvP! Anyway, regardless of your k:d, respect is and essential trait that we are looking for when recruiting.
How to Apply
The process for joining Twink Inc. is simple and is as follows:
After reading all of the Recruitment Criteria and the Guild Rules (above) and making sure you are eligible, post in this thread below using the following template:
After applying you will be required to have a few quick battles with one of our members just so we can see what you got to offer. However, our expectation are really not high so if you are not that good at PvP at the moment then it is no problem. One of our main goals and bonuses of joining Twink Inc. is that once you are a member you will receive advice and training so you can get better at PvP. Obviously, there will be times when this method of applying is not required at all if one of our Officers or Recruiters contact you in game and ask you a few questions and batte you a few times there and then.Name of main/higher level toon(s) in Star Legends:
Name of twink toon(s) in Star Legends:
Level(s) of twink toon(s) in Star Legends:
Short reason as to why you want to join Twink Inc.:
Please refrain from posting anything irrelevant in this thread as this is our official guild page. We will not be creating any individual guild-forum websites as I see it as a but pointless (there are a few guilds that do this and imo I think it is unnecessary). So, all discussions about recruitment and any other guild issues will be discussed here. If you have any issues with anything related to Twink Inc. please just send me a private message on the forums.
Looking forward to twinking with you soon!