Thread: Flashback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Flashback

What is flashback?
    Flashback is a organized guild based In star legends. We were made 28th march 2013. Flashback's motto is one guild, one goal, and that goal is to successfully show players what sl was like before. We indeed hope to restore sl. Flashback recruits 35+ and players looking for a great guild

What's to come?

Here we have a guild bank currently rapidly expanding, many competitions, a lottery coming soon, and much More. Meetings occur regularly normally on a Saturday, although the first meeting is friday 29th March 2013. Our two best ideas so far are a prestigious pvp league and a pve month this will include some of the best rewards as these will be traditional competitions.

Flashback Training Camp. (FTC)

Flashback Training Camp is our latest and most unique idea. This camp is coming soon. In here we recruit members under 35 and teach them knowledge on pve, pvp, and even merching. We teach them the top tips of the game. We are also investing a lot of money into it for stims, good weapons, and the best amour To make sure you do your best. We will have top class instructors for the camp too. This camp isn't just for people in the main guild anyone cam join showing how friendly we are. You also have a choice if you would like to continue In flashback after you graduate or go somewhere else

How can I join?

It's simple to join all you have to do is go to www.flashback-guild.webs.com or message me on:

Drxx, obsessed, or symbolic.
    You can also ask a officer. Please if you want further information follow the site.

One guild, one goal
    Last edited by Drxx; 04-05-2013 at 12:31 PM. Reason: .

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

woohoo gl on the guild! really love some of these ideas lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Thanks quan.. Really sad to hear your quitting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

Great guild with even grater people...that`s all I have to say.
    I`m proud to be a member of this awesome guild,Quanebo too bad you`re quitting...I hope you`ll come back one day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

thanks and ill come back with new content, when I do im expecting this guild to be huge

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to quanebo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Great guild! Proud to be a member of it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

OK wasn't very clear on the part of recruiting below level 35. So are you guys recruiting below 35? And how many active members are playing on average? Also how do you get promoted in the guild? Seems like a nice guild though and hope I can join

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Ok here is it officially the guild recruits 35+ ATM. Although are moderators and admins are helping to get together the FTC or FBTC flashback training camp. We will use money from our guild bank to provide amour, weapons, stims, and more. It's coming very soon. The generals of the camp will be our expirence and helpful members. We will help members I'm knowledge of pve, pvp, and merching. Furthermore. We do have many players online when we have competitons and in its peak we have many quality players too. We are expanding rapidly, even though we are taking time to make this as organized as possible. A promotion page is now on the ' forums' of our site, but I will a brief detailed summary. Basically you don't ask for promotions they will be given. For recruiter all you need is to have a 35+ char in the guild and know the guild motto. For officer you need to have been in the guild for a month although we are promoting people to officer who haven't been in long for a short period of time maybe to this Sunday! You also need to have a 42 character in the guild. You need to know the guild motto. You also need to know alot on the guild like the rules. You may need a reccomendation from another officer. If asked you may have to apply on the site or/and be interviewed. A little note officer will be easier to get now then later so as time goes on it can be harder to achieve.
    I hoped I answered your questions. Anyone else with questions post here I'm free to answer.

~Drxx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

Don't forget to visit the site http://www.flashback-guild.webs.com/ ,As an officer of this guild I would like to help everyone who have problems or need any help with weapons,merching and farming.You can find me IG or you can PM here on the forums...I'll try to help as much as I can (my IGN is in my sig)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Shone great job. It's great to know you are here to help.
    A bit of News
    • the guild now has a training camp we are trying to build on at the same time manage the main guild. Here's what is taught pvp, merching, pve. We provide stims, amour, and weapons. The generals will teach you all you need to know so when you are 35 and are promoted into the main guild you have some knowledge. Anyone who would like to join message anyone in the main guild. The alt that holds the master spot is:
    Vacancy my alt
    ATM:
    Aow- general of pvp (all classes): speciality: endgame pvp
    Evaporation- general of pvp (operative) specialty: twink pvping
    Shonexion- general of pve (engineer)and merching specialty: engineer pve
    Vacancy- general of pve (all classes) and merching: specialty: vanity merching and pve engineer

Any added generals or further information will be added
    Last edited by Drxx; 04-02-2013 at 02:47 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Drxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Flashback news.
    You may have seen us around. You might not have. But you might see us in bases randomly having parties. We just want to show others what we are like. If you see a flashback party.. In your base then you should look for a character named ' thebanker' if you see this character you are lucky! Because you will have won 5k. Just pm the character the flashback motto he will only be in the party for a minute or 2.
    Thanks
    Drxx,
    Love flashback, love star legends