Thread: How can i farm Credits :(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Default How can i farm Credits :(

Hey guys,

i see very Lv40 has a Nova and i wanna hav one too.
    How can i farm Credits in Game?
    I hav a Razer and 10k Credits at the Moment but i wanna buy a Nova.
    Pls help me. (no im not begging)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

easy. go around and kill mobs n sell stuff too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

i get lots of credits when i do ''delta7 big bug blast'' alone.
    and yea.. buy extra auction slots so you can sell more stuff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

There's a few ways you can get credits.

1. Merchanting:
    There's already some posts about merchanting, but basically buy low in the AH, sell high. You will pretty much need more AH slots though to do any sort of merchanting.
    2. Item Farming:
    Additionally, you can farm for items like Novas and sell them by finding a good group to do reactor core runs.
    3. Vanity Farming:
    Pretty low chance to get one, but the payoff is high. You can combine this with number 4 though
    4. General Credit Farming:
    In general, I can get a pretty good credit\hour just doing "delta 7 big bug blast" and the last level (forgot what it's called) in delta 7. Most people don't like the last level because they think Miner McQuirk (or whatever his name) takes too long to be worth it. I agree, but what I do is big bug blast and then continue to the last level only until I get to the engineer secret room (the one with 3 chests you can open as an engineer). I make sure to open all chests and liquidate all trash (or if you find a green, sell that on the AH).

The reason I think 4 is pretty worthwhile, is that each chest actually gives you 6-12 credits and the trash items sell for 2-3. On the last map of delta7, there are 13 chests. It takes me ~12 minutes to do big bug blast + last map up to the eng only door and this nets me ~850 credits once you sell everything. Also, there's always the potential to get a vanity (x-ray, buddy), or occasional green (nanotech disruptive nanites sell for 800-1000, other greens at that level ~400). Per hour, even with no vanities or greens to sell, that'll net you 3000-4000 credits.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Bury some credits in the dirt, water daily, make sure it gets plenty of sun, and in no time you'll have farmed your very own Credit tree

Jk, thought it up, had to do it lol.

You could try farming the mysterious figure, the gear he drops is relatively easy to sell plus you'll have the chance of getting a nova drop, which would save you a ton of money

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Thats actually very slow, i can solo whole in around like... 5min max
    Quote Originally Posted by qoph View Post

1. Merchanting:
    There's already some posts about merchanting, but basically buy low in the AH, sell high. You will pretty much need more AH slots though to do any sort of merchanting.
    2. Item Farming:
    Additionally, you can farm for items like Novas and sell them by finding a good group to do reactor core runs.
    3. Vanity Farming:
    Pretty low chance to get one, but the payoff is high. You can combine this with number 4 though
    In general, I can get a pretty good credit\hour just doing "delta 7 big bug blast" and the last level (forgot what it's called) in delta 7. Most people don't like the last level because they think Miner McQuirk (or whatever his name) takes too long to be worth it. I agree, but what I do is big bug blast and then continue to the last level only until I get to the engineer secret room (the one with 3 chests you can open as an engineer). I make sure to open all chests and liquidate all trash (or if you find a green, sell that on the AH).

The reason I think 4 is pretty worthwhile, is that each chest actually gives you 6-12 credits and the trash items sell for 2-3. On the last map of delta7, there are 13 chests. It takes me ~12 minutes to do big bug blast + last map up to the eng only door and this nets me ~850 credits once you sell everything. Also, there's always the potential to get a vanity (x-ray, buddy), or occasional green (nanotech disruptive nanites sell for 800-1000, other greens at that level ~400). Per hour, even with no vanities or greens to sell, that'll net you 3000-4000 credits.
    Hellcurse l Manofmight l Hellcurseii
    PROUD OFFICER OF RAMPAGE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Thats actually very slow, i can solo whole in around like... 5min max

1. Merchanting:
    2. Item Farming:
    3. Vanity Farming:

Hellcurse l Manofmight l Hellcurseii
    PROUD OFFICER OF RAMPAGE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

1. Merchanting:
    2. Item Farming:
    3. Vanity Farming:

very good

u can also farm guardian which takes about five mins to kill alone at lvl 40
    just use yellow orbs and run to guardian. the greens there are worth a lot and you might get a vanity
    i find farming guardian the most efficient way of not getting bored and getting yourself tired

you can also farm last lvl in cycorp which has a chance of dropping lvl 15 greens
    lvl 15 greens are easy to sell because of people with twinks

you can also try doing campaign run which means running the first lvl in dynastar to the last lvl in voleria
    it is not an efficient way to get credits and good drops but it is fun
    One credit is what makes a million credits.
    Anishavie, The Merchant

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Guardian is not so easy anymore. Any mob can knock you back and keep knocking you down making it impossible to use skills to get out of it and keep running. It ain't what it used to be.

We used to run sy5 (a full group) to mysterious figure as a guild. Then when he was 1/2 way dead one would go for the free daily enhancer and someone would always save the spot for them. Then we would agree to keep doing it each day until everyone had a nova drop. We get a five free chances a day like that, and you gotta be friends enough to work together and share.

Some in group would use plat enhancers as well, but it can be gotten with free daily.

And like said above, you can run about any map and scrap the junk, sell the other stuff. the more auction slots you have the higher rate of conversion of items into credits.

And watch auction terminal for items listed really low. Some credits can be made like this too. Lets say you see something that normally sells for 500 listed for 100. Buy it and relist it for 350. After listing fees you make 200+ creds and it was still a good deal for whoever buys it. It's not always a home run, but no risk, no reward. good luck, happy gaming!

KillaSkillz- my guess 8312

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KillaSkillz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Guadian is very easy for me
    Just use the yellow orbs
    But you have to know exactly which ones to use though
    I still get knocked down sometimes but it only happens when it lags
    One credit is what makes a million credits.
    Anishavie, The Merchant