(Semi-rant, But deserves to be in the general discussion as it is about DL)

Okay..
So after being on Shuri (Level 20) for awhile and thinking "Why am I losing so much blood while I skill combo?" I checked the skill tree and noticed that my Lv 1 Hellblades is taking 28.68 Blood every time as well as every other skill I use.. Seriously, My Alt (Level 15) looses 16.83 blood loss on the same skill, The same level. This is seriously annoying, Is there even any point in levelling skills period?

Judging by this it means if/when level cap increases at level 25 I'll be losing over 80.00 - 100.00 blood on a level 1 skill more on a level 2 up to 160.00 blood loss, That's absurd and a very bad mechanic to a game. No skill should increase blood loss when a character level ups let alone increase loss of anything period especially in a "MMO". I find this very ridicules to the game especially since STS is releasing a new PvP map. So it doesn't matter at all in PvP who gets charged Fatal out first or not it all comes down to what skills you actually pick.
With that said Here's a thought and I want everyone's feedback on this good or bad..

Instead of making it so we lose 11.83 blood every 5 levels(or so) give us something to use instead of blood, I understand "Oh, It's a vampire they use blood magic" Not true, Not all vampires use blood magic in some cases it's rarely used.
I honestly don't care if another pack dealer shows up and sells 100 of said item to counter it for 100k I'll deal with it!
But this blood loss I cannot its sad to have it happen.

Now I realize that with level cap increase there will also be new(Better)gems however with that said the new gems will also be useless considering we'll be wasting 100 - 160 blood per skill meaning we'll have to get around 2000 HP or more, 300 Damage, 400 Attack, 200 Defence or something. That's impossible without platinum. Unless of course platinum is the best way to go.. What makes it even sadder considering I'am full platinum on Shuri and to be honest, They're okay.. But not great considering you have to get Hardened/Vigorous in Firebrand packs, Malicious/Other(not sure) in plague pack and all others in Immortalius and soul packs meaning you're spending over $500 to build a platinum toon unless you're fortunate enough to get all gems on the 1st box like I was with my firebrand. And anyway, Talking about platinum builds, Honestly there not that great my build that I farmed the gems with (217 Attack, 90 Defence, 890 Health, 109 Damage) was a lot better than this platinum build it had the health and damage to back it up for a ambusher in PvP or full front assault, So no. Plat toons are not better they're in fact worse if you ask me.

Anyway, Sorry for the huge rant but I find this mechanic seriously annoying. Why do we lose so much blood every 5 levels? Why is it if we level up said skills we'll die way faster? So many questions so little answers :S And yes, I've seen all STS answers.

"Its for a medium-core to casual gamer" If that's true how come platinum is so expensive?

Casual gamers don't spend cash on games.
Medium-Core gamers won't do it,
Its US hardcore PvP addicts and achievement fanatics that are driving your game.

With that said..

/End rant.