Quote Originally Posted by Shuri View Post
Thanks all for the feedback! ^^ however.. Some correction is needed. :L Sorry to be disappointing but

Cjon
Incorrect, Leap, VS and HB all have the same blood % sure leap and VS has better output but the point I'm making is that I find it fairly silly to have a increase % of loss when you level up entirely let alone on a players level 1 skill you pick up at 4 or so especially when the real trade-off is around 5 - 10 extra damage for a 10 - 15 more blood loss, It's not worth it to level up any skills it seems and just pump passives
I wasn't saying that the blood costs are different for them, but you only put one point into Leap and VS, while you have to put 3 points into Unholy Force to make it comparably to either of those abilities. So you should compare a lvl 3 UF to a lvl 1 Leap/VS, which in this case, Leap/VS does have a lower cost.

This pattern is just going to continue throughout the life of the game, unless they do something to change it. Once Brimestone/Dark Binding/Fire Aura/etc. come out, they will be the standard for abilities. Since with those, you can do just as much damage, but not lose nearly as much health casting them. And its not like you'll have to spend any more points to acquire them, if its assumed that the alternative is a lvl 5 UF/HB/SD.