Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Suggestion- vanity maker!

  1. #1
    Senior Member Rauekat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    661
    Thanks
    230
    Thanked 34 Times in 29 Posts

    Default Suggestion- vanity maker!

    Wouldn't it be cool if you coukld make your own vanity for only 10 plat? "Vernon the Vanity Maker" in balefort would craft your vanity. First he would start off with a basic vanity such as a viking helmet. To this viking helmet, you would be able to add different colors, designs, ect. You would even be able to add sparkles or flames or a scary glow. What's your thoughts? I love feedback! (:

  2. #2
    Banned Livemau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Offline?
    Posts
    1,237
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 101 Times in 74 Posts

    Default

    do it

  3. #3
    Forum Adept MrKrone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Rancho Cordova, CA
    Posts
    489
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 27 Times in 23 Posts

    Default

    There would have to be limits as to what tou can do, other wise youd be able to make a 50plat item for 10plat.
    PL ~ Mrkrone - FluxPlumage - CrushedHope - CrushedDream - CrushedMind ~

  4. #4
    Senior Member Rauekat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    661
    Thanks
    230
    Thanked 34 Times in 29 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKrone View Post
    There would have to be limits as to what tou can do, other wise youd be able to make a 50plat item for 10plat.
    Good idea the more u add the more u pay.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Rauekat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    661
    Thanks
    230
    Thanked 34 Times in 29 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Livemau View Post
    do it
    LOL i wish i could!

  6. #6
    Senior Member xbabybugszx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,835
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 86 Times in 69 Posts

    Default

    Its a good idea, but every vanity is money out of STS pockets. And if the dev's at STS are gona bring us a vanity maker it wont be cheap. It cost real money to bring us all the vanities, and the better the design the higher the price.

    Babybugszxx,Trust, Ebagovax, Pvpbugsz, Xxaeromagexx, Bugszmage, Xbabybugszx, Bestavian, Boombugsz, Swaggbearr

  7. #7
    Senior Member Rauekat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    661
    Thanks
    230
    Thanked 34 Times in 29 Posts

    Default

    Ya like Mr. Krone said that the better the vanity the higher the price. So if u just buy the red viking helmet it is 5 plat if u add another color 10 plat and if u add a design 25 plat and so on.
    Last edited by Rauekat; 05-01-2012 at 08:58 AM.

  8. #8
    Member dingermtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Liking this idea. Maybe, possibly vanity recipes that random drop like crafting recipes, and get random component drops for colors, designs, etc.

    Sent from my AlienFusion-VM670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

  9. #9
    Senior Member Sryyoulose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    With a soccer Ball
    Posts
    3,184
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 227 Times in 169 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dingermtb View Post
    liking this idea. Maybe, possibly vanity recipes that random drop like crafting recipes, and get random component drops for colors, designs, etc.

    Sent from my alienfusion-vm670 using xparent blue tapatalk 2
    i likey!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud Member of:
    <The Community Guild> PL Chars: Sryyoulose L76, swept L10
    SL Chars: Sryyoulose L40, Affair L28, XPLX L20

  10. #10
    Senior Member Rauekat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    661
    Thanks
    230
    Thanked 34 Times in 29 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dingermtb View Post
    Liking this idea. Maybe, possibly vanity recipes that random drop like crafting recipes, and get random component drops for colors, designs, etc.

    Sent from my AlienFusion-VM670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    Ya you could kind of craft the vanity in a way.Nice Idea!

  11. #11
    Senior Member Rauekat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    661
    Thanks
    230
    Thanked 34 Times in 29 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xbabybugszx View Post
    Its a good idea, but every vanity is money out of STS pockets. And if the dev's at STS are gona bring us a vanity maker it wont be cheap. It cost real money to bring us all the vanities, and the better the design the higher the price.
    Yup definately wouldn't this be so cool if this was possible!

  12. #12
    Senior Member Luvaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Away, for forever :)
    Posts
    597
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I've always wanted to make a 50m tall crown of DOOM! O.o jk

    Well spending 1000 plat ought to make STS create this vanity maker!
    Last edited by Luvaria; 05-02-2012 at 11:09 AM.
    PL: Luvaria, Aziskahar, Etheia, SL: Luvaria, DL: Queenly, AL: Luv, Hehe, Eth, Rebecca

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Luvaria For This Useful Post:


  14. #13
    Senior Member Rauekat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    661
    Thanks
    230
    Thanked 34 Times in 29 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvaria View Post
    I've always wanted to make a 50m tall crown of DOOM! O.o jk

    Well spending 1000 plat ought to make STS create this vanity maker!
    Lol i always have wanted a pair of flame head phones! (:

Similar Threads

  1. Suggestion make new vanity slot? ( vanity back )
    By Kinect in forum SL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 07:04 PM
  2. Vanity Suggestion! :D
    By aWildEevee in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 11:51 PM
  3. Just a suggestion from a negative comment maker.
    By bladesword in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 12:08 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •