Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Suggestion: Speed/Experience/Damage/Armor potions should survive death & disconnects

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Lightbulb Suggestion: Speed/Experience/Damage/Armor potions should survive death & disconnects

Suggestion: Speed/Experience/Damage/Armor potions should survive death & disconnects

We are either paying 500g-1500g at a shot when in a game or 1 to 3p per Potion when not in a game. The potions last for 5 minutes unless you die or are disconnected and forced to restart the game.

I understand some may say, if you want to play with the benefits of potions then don't die. Well, this may be fine if you're paying with gold. But when you pay with Plat then you're not getting you're money's worth. I personally buy with gold not Plat.

I suggest these potions last for 5 minutes whether you die or not. And I don't know if it can be done, but also for disconnects where you rejoin right away. I know if I get disconnected due to this high ping problem, I kill the app, rejoin and I am on the same map back where I was.

Also, it would be nice if we could purchase these potions where they are stored in our Inventory and used when we want.

And while I am on the subject, maybe I am not getting this. But why does it cost Plat when not in a game and gold when in a game? And why would I want to purchase one with Plat or not when not in a game? The 5 minutes starts to count down and doesn't it go away if I join a game? Or am I missing something on that?
    PL acct 4/7/10 - Setec Lvl 52 STR Bear | SL acct 8/29/11 - Setec Lvl 10 Commando | DL acct created 9/16/12 - Setec Lvl 17 Male | AL acct 3/28/13 - Setec Lvl 9 Warrior | iOS 8 on iPad Mini 2/iPhone 6

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I believe that when you change games or disconnect, the potion should still be there. But if you die, it should DEFINITELY not be there. Because, when you die, everything else (your organs) die also, that would include the potion.

And I would LOVE it if you can buy the potion and hold it in your inventory!
    List of Insults! Found by me.
    THIS IS!!!!!!!.....sparta.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by setec View Post
    \We are either paying 500g-1500g at a shot when in a game or 1 to 3p per Potion when not in a game.
    Just FYI, you can buy elixers with either gold or plat whether you are in game or not.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    Just FYI, you can buy elixers with either gold or plat whether you are in game or not.
    I stand corrected.

I know if you die you loose all buffs I just wish that the 2X XP one didn't go away
    PL acct 4/7/10 - Setec Lvl 52 STR Bear | SL acct 8/29/11 - Setec Lvl 10 Commando | DL acct created 9/16/12 - Setec Lvl 17 Male | AL acct 3/28/13 - Setec Lvl 9 Warrior | iOS 8 on iPad Mini 2/iPhone 6

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i like this idea and if so a half hour potion for more money also so you dont have to apply every five minutes

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,525 Posts

It used to be the case that if you were disconnected (not exiting, but a lost connection) and logged back in within a small window (1-2 minutes), it would put you back where you were. I'm not sure if the behavior is still the same with all of the towne/arena support that was added, but we can take a look.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

I can tell you right now its not gunna be implemented lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

how about a permanent potion for 100 plat... I'd buy it.
    My Name is Vulgarstrike, SilentCries, Ordinary, Attractive, Investment
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post
    you should be able to have some fun
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnInfinity View Post
    Ahhhhhh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    It used to be the case that if you were disconnected (not exiting, but a lost connection) and logged back in within a small window (1-2 minutes), it would put you back where you were. I'm not sure if the behavior is still the same with all of the towne/arena support that was added, but we can take a look.

-ALS
    That stopped working a while ago. It'd be awesome if you guys could re-add that. That was one of my favorite features.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post

-ALS
    Yes, this still works but I have to reset every 5 minutes or so because of the high ping (at least on some connections). But yes, still works.

I simply kill the app, relaunch it and I am back where I was in the map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cascade View Post
    I can tell you right now its not gunna be implemented lol
    I'm sorry, and you are....??