Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pigeon View Post

Woah!
    Slow down, turbo! You'll get your fights.
    The more the wait, the more practice your opponents get as well. Having tougher opponents is a good thing, it makes fights more exciting, and also makes the spoils of victory feel much more deserving. With that said, good luck on the tourney! You are one hell of an opponent, bud.

If any of the remaining contestants would like to practice, I am available to help. Add the IGNs on my sig or my twink IGNs Brosophist or Bulletproof.

Oh, and thank you Rinzler, Delphina and the rest of the StS crew for hosting this tournament, although my part in it was short, it was still a blast. I look forward to seeing more tournaments like this. <3

Lol, I can't slow down my turbo xD

Where I stand now, I'll be getting play either way. I need the plat do my lazy butt can cap lol!

I'll have tough opponents either way, practice or not lol. Our fight tho, was the one I worried about the most! Lol

You're one hell of an opponent as well, but let's go at it a couple more times! I need an opponent with experience lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Delphina View Post

We are going to plan another one in a few weeks. Spread the word to your friends! The next one will be bigger!!!!

Why not make it the level 20 contest? It'll be packed with competitors, I can assure you that!

They're will be loads of amazing pvpers entering the level 20 also! You should see the broad range of competition I get in level 20! It's outstanding to see all of these people fighting!

I for one, would love to have a tournament like this!

If you guys don't make the level 20 tournament, I'll organize it myself.
    Last edited by javier995; 05-07-2012 at 05:41 PM.
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.