Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weak Hero Weapons?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Weak Hero Weapons? DEVS NEEDED HERE!

I have purchased a few of the hero packs. I was completely content with them until I brought them into pvp. This brings me to my main point. I am frustrated that the hundreds of plat I spent are not going to help me in anyway within pvp. Which is mainly what I do during my time on pocket legends.

I believe that these new weapons could have atleast had the same stats as the top dungeon sets for their level. They look lovely but whats the point if they dont fulfil their duties by damaging my opponents?

Does anyone understand where I am coming from? I know that it wouldnt be fair to make them better than items available solely through game play, but im not asking that they be better but only of equal quality and statistics.

Does anyone agree.. And can anything be done to adjust this???!?
    Last edited by Amanda C; 05-04-2012 at 07:36 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda C For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

If the plat weapons were just as strong or stronger than regular non plat weapons, that wouldnt be fair to the people who dont normally buy plat or only buy it once in a blue moon. In other words, its not fair to have platinum purchsable weapons stronger than their non plat counter-parts.

STOP! DRAGON TIME!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER EGGS!

PL: BUUBUUFTW, CHICKSTRIPPP, XXBUUBUUXX
    SL: BUUBUUFTW

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Buubuuftw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

makes u look good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I suppose . Yet, I dont feel as though it would affect anything because people who cant get pinks in game.. Unlucky people who get crappy drops all day, could use plat to help themselves. Same thing as buying gold with plat to be able to buy sets from cs. So why not make special occasions such as these an opportunity instead of a disadvantage and a waste of plat?

I dont think making all weapons available for plat would work but special surprises like these. Why not?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda C For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda C:638096
    I suppose . Yet, I dont feel as though it would affect anything because people who cant get pinks in game.. Unlucky people who get crappy drops all day, could use plat to help themselves. Same thing as buying gold with plat to be able to buy sets from cs. So why not make special occasions such as these an opportunity instead of a disadvantage and a waste of plat?

I dont think making all weapons available for plat would work but special surprises like these. Why not?
    You have a point that they should make these kind of "special weapons" more stronger, and as long as its the "special ones" I would be fine with it. I do, however, don't think they should buff the ordinary weapons (the lvl 61,63,65 purples in the plat store). 1: Because they aren't pink, and 2: It wouldnt be fair to those who bought the better counterparts with gold that took so much effort to get. I think the ordinary purples in the plat store are for the in-game poor to buy.

STOP! DRAGON TIME!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER EGGS!

PL: BUUBUUFTW, CHICKSTRIPPP, XXBUUBUUXX
    SL: BUUBUUFTW

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

You do have a point however, if the game had plat items on sale that were better then in game pinks and stuff, then people would hardly play pve and farm.

Exlixers would have no use and bigger luck also
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Exactly my point! I dont want them to be better! just of equal stats and ability.

And of course not! Purple items purchased with plat should not be improved. although they are the same idea. They give people who cant get drops, semi decent weapons. They are purple for a reason. They are not as good! Those are completely different.

I feel that these limited edition pink items should be of equal strength and stats to top sets of that level. Not the plat purples or any others.

DEVS: Is this reasonable? Does anyone else agree to this?

Can anything be done?!? Cmon devs!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Also: I am not talking about making pink items like this available in the plat store. Only special occurances such as the hero package.. LIMITED Pink items received should be of equal strength/ability and nothing beyond that. Us pvp-ers cant do anything with our awesome looking well designed new items because of the low stats.

I feel if more people posted, agreed, and pushed for this idea then maybe the devs could arrange something?!?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda C For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

It's just in honor of the Avengers

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buubuuftw View Post
    If the plat weapons were just as strong or stronger than regular non plat weapons, that wouldnt be fair to the people who dont normally buy plat or only buy it once in a blue moon. In other words, its not fair to have platinum purchsable weapons stronger than their non plat counter-parts.
    Thats me, once in a blue moon. >.<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Well, i spend 450 plat for 6 packs to get all vanity from this "exclusive" offer. Finally i'm happy with it.
    From another hand I got 6 absolutely non usable weapons. Is it fare? Sure, it is, as the people who can't purchase it will lough somewhere in the bushes abt the so rare and "exclusive" weapons we have.

IMHO Better to force people to earn more free plat to be able purchase really exclusive things (for those who don't or cant buy plat). We all understand that the free plat is really not free.

Next time i think twice before spend my money to the useless stuff. Bad strategy..... First time I'm disappointed with my money waste.

Senior Member Everyone'sFavMage's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

I agree that they are extremely weak can't even pve with them but it's true that u can to make them more powerful then the normal weapons but what if they made them so like at lvl 50 the bow hits as hard as a void bow? Or blaster and hammer as hard as the one hand rift sword and staff as hard as a cosmos staff if they at least made them useable it would be nice... Kinda lame that it's just for looks can't do anything with it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I bought the level 40 pack, and got the Thunder Hammer, and guess what? My level 19 Board and Nail of Legend is waaay better, doesnt make any sense to me, I was completely disappointed in my Legend Pack.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Exactly people. Why are these for mere looks!? this game is about strength and ability!

we should be able to purchase these very rare and limited items amd have them be of ONLY equal ability and strength as pinks of the same level!!.... So why not?!

i know millionaires who can get whatever they want in game, but I dont have the time to farm my life away. I work and go to school. So for us who use plat to help ourselves (NOT get ahead of others) be as strong as other players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

AND after this experience... I can say I am not going to put down my plat knowing the weapons are useless!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Well what did you expect? Look at those pink crowns in the plat store for 10 plat each.... None of them are as good as farmable ones....look at the plat 60 and 61-65 gear non are as good as the real ones. So don't expect them to make the damage higher than it is

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LightBud:638461
    I bought the level 40 pack, and got the Thunder Hammer, and guess what? My level 19 Board and Nail of Legend is waaay better, doesnt make any sense to me, I was completely disappointed in my Legend Pack.
    Exactly lol

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

for you people who are saying "platinum gear isn't as good as farmable stuff", this isn't exactly the same. This gear is 100% for show. It is useless in any type of combat. I expected the endgame items to be crap, but I thought that the low lv items would provide SOME twinking capability... I was so wrong
    Last edited by Appleisaac; 05-04-2012 at 09:54 PM.
    EVERYONE'S FAVORITE APPLE
    \Down with the Rep!/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Did you really think they would make easily obtainable plat items stronger than normal rare >_<
    You, sir, did not think this all they way through

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elyseon:639315
    Did you really think they would make easily obtainable plat items stronger than normal rare >_<
    You, sir, did not think this all they way through
    Did you read any comments? we didnt expect them to be better simply of equal ability. It would make sense to have them atleast as strong as pinks of that same level.. Or else they are useless.

Meow