I put this in general discussion cause i wanna talk about it reason why its not in pvp section and its my choice too

So i joined a ctf match on my 28 totally all knowing that in endgame ctf normally means ffa so i kill a mage kill another mage attepmted murder then this looney toon says hey stop killing them or imma rush you forever! Im like challenge accepted since in my head ctf is always ffa so next person joins opposite team i just bekon stomp slash really fast they're lvl 30 nuke build had no chance they die then the dude gets butt hurt and now ever since there is lvl 30's in lvl 26 games and when the guy is on my team he says i rush and everyone rush me so then i get trampled by lvl 30's anyway around this?. I mean i have a level 36 and 35 i dont go around joining lvl 30 games cause they're easy kills and whatever i like a challenge and therefore fight my own level. So back to my question why in ctf is rushing bad?

Keep in mind im not affraid just its funny to see a lvl 30 run from me after i buff and run at them and they arnt buffed.

Sent front my HTC Evo 3D using tapatalk 2