Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ability to buy platinum with gold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well you have to give us people that payed for everything a bonus, cause we paid to get Dark Forest, and it is really just not fair that the people who are to cheap to buy the game get it for free. Maybe give us each a rare item or something. Wait, and uncommon item cause if you gave us ALL rare's they wouldn't be rare

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Correct me if im wrong but i thought only existing accounts got it added for free? Ie. They sent me an email saying "come back to PL and we'll give you this free campaign" so i did...

I feel like the whining about we should get more for free is rediculous - they could just as easily capped unpaid users at lvl 5. I think we get PLENTY of content to decide if we like it enough to pay, and honestly we've all dumped $90 on a few Xbox games that we played maybe 5 hours total ... PL is just great value on a cost-per-hour basis.

If young kids cant afford to pay even a few dollars, well, thats hardly the devs fault is it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

stop your complaining and whining... this has been mentioned before numerous times and have failed... epic fail, close thread... the ones complaining should be the ones who started the game in april/may when the maps were $1.99 a piece and there were no bundles/discounts... be grateful you are getting a game that has a lot of depth for a good price if you don't like it then go pay overprice for some other idevice game that you will get bored of in like 5 hours lol... and dont compare this to WOW you can't carry your PC on the run and play it like you can with PL and this game is on a iPhone not a PC
    Smokestar - Lvl 77 Pure Dex Bird
    FAMILY NOOBSFORLIFE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Really, if you want to be cheap, you can skip straight to AO 2 lvl 3. saves a few bucks.
    Renumoth damage pot spamming, 91 dodge, sexy shiv bear
    Tjornan super ultra pink carrying, rich pally Mokugoja Pretty lame twink really
    Phoenix Guild. Rising From the Ashes
    "Im here to kick butt and drink milk. and i just finished my milk...." - ME