Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: feed feature doesn't always work

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

Actually it works for me mainly on bosses however mobs not so much. I've died many a times because of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud Member of:
    <The Community Guild> PL Chars: Sryyoulose L76, swept L10
    SL Chars: Sryyoulose L40, Affair L28, XPLX L20

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sryyoulose View Post
    Actually it works for me mainly on bosses however mobs not so much. I've died many a times because of it.
    Nope, failed many times at the boss. Even when he's the only mob left. Moving away, then back seems to work. Unless I'm dead or lagged a lot.

Sometimes, if you think you're dead, but you're moving and tapping that skull, you amazingly JUST make it.

Hell, I've fed on blank space before (formerly a mob there, but on my screen it just died) <--- I'm pretty sure this last part was lag or multi-action thing, where I get the graphic but I just beat the game in the 'death' determination. Lucky me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Pebbles View Post

.... Also sometimes the skills go off on their own (vs & leap) and sometimes when charging, they go off on their own.
    I think you mean the charge disappears, but nothing happens. Sometimes this is due to other things interfering with the charging -- for example Knockdown. I think other 'spells' from mobs can discharge skills. I'm not all sure which ones yet, but lots of them, if they hit you first, your skill will discharge and you've got to feed, run away and/or recharge it or just tap it and spam your Powers.

Which makes me curious whether Feed can be discharged. It shouldn't be, but maybe it CAN be...?
    Last edited by Fyrce; 05-08-2012 at 01:48 PM.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Exclamation Feeding does not work when supposed to, and sometimes I hear a loop of "heart beat"

Hello Spacetime Studios Community,

Now dont get me wrong....

I dont mean to complain.. But I am finally bringing this issue up. I am constantly having
    problems feeding when I need to in the middle of combat. SOMETIMES, I even have to use
    a few blood packs because of lag or whatever, along with tapping the screaming skull multiple
    times before it even does anything. Other times, it works immediately as intended.
    Please STS, I am a loyal fan of your work! Fix this issue for us! Thank YOU!

I also would like to add...
    I wasn't aware of another thread for this, but when my blood thirst screams and I suck the blood of the
    last enemy, the "heart beat" sound plays in an ongoing loop until I either suck the blood of another enemy,
    or finish/quit the current mission. It's quite annoying, but not as annoying and costly as the glitch we are discussing
    in this thread.

PS. I WILL TRY TO GET A VIDEO OF THIS GLITCH

NECRO