Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: feed feature doesn't always work

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lady_Pebbles

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce:641989
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Pebbles View Post

.... Also sometimes the skills go off on their own (vs & leap) and sometimes when charging, they go off on their own.
    I think you mean the charge disappears, but nothing happens. Sometimes this is due to other things interfering with the charging -- for example Knockdown. I think other 'spells' from mobs can discharge skills. I'm not all sure which ones yet, but lots of them, if they hit you first, your skill will discharge and you've got to feed, run away and/or recharge it or just tap it and spam your Powers.

Which makes me curious whether Feed can be discharged. It shouldn't be, but maybe it CAN be...?

No, I mean when I hold down to charge it'll charge for a couple seconds (blink a couple times) then goes off (i.e. the attack is initiated w/effects showing then goes on cool down) where as I charge the others and they stay charged until I release/move my finger from the skill. This happens both during the middle of a mob in PvE & PvE --and-- when Im not even near a mob or other players and charge while moving towards them. But it does happen while standing still too.

Last edited by Lady_Pebbles; 05-08-2012 at 01:50 PM.