Hello STS, you will only get the title of my thread if your parents have tricked you to stand in the woods in the dark with nothing but a stick and a paper bag and you have to whack the bag until a bird called a, "snipe" jumps in it. This is called SNIPE HUNTING. Notice there is absolutely no way that a snipe will jump in the bag. The chances are about as slim as getting mauled by a polar bear and a regular bear
in the same day... Now as a girl who grew up in tennessee, ofcourse i have fallen for this trick. But the reason I brought this up is because i want to create a custom pvp game. The auto lock will help us out alot for this game. Now here are the rules:

STEP 1: only be played in 5v5 rooms. (only because they are much larger and more orbs and portals).
STEP 2: must have a bear, a mage, and a bird on one team and one character on the other (class preferably a bird or mage since root
and ice
STEP 3: no one can have an item equipped except low lv trash (5-15 gear) on the 3 man team, while the one man team can use slightly better gear.
STEP 4: The three man team must try to capture the snipe before he captures you, using nothing but skills.
STEP 5: You can also play this in CTF and instead of killing him, make sure he doesnt get the flag, up to you.
STEP 6: have fun and add your own twists!!

NOTE: leave ideas in the comments below, since i just thought of this.
I also tried a version of this on MW3 but with a full team of people using stun grenades and knifes only, vs one person with a sniper rifle.
who every kills the snipe first becomes the snipe next game.